+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Krisv

Feb 2, 2022
As @Bimpsy_7 asked, I have the same question folks that have been successful in connecting the gc account:

For folks that have been able to do the GC Link, Please when you try the F12 method, what does it show you, does the UCI, full name, DOB come with a value or 'Null'. Maybe that would help us know when it is good to go for linking. Thanks
What is the f12 method ? What are the steps to perform?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This F12 trick was shared by a member (Paras):

“I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information yesterday and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).
As you can see in the image, I cant link to GC because the file has not been fully updated yet.

Hope it help :)

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
what does status 200 mean ?

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

Tried this F12 but my case?phaseID is just one liner with tHe ID of caseworker. What does this mean?

Applied October 20, 2021 and still no updated, ghost email etc.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Mine is showing the same. Submitted
Mine is showing the same, submitted October 20, 2021. Last update is January 1, 2022 (Maybe this is the date when assigned to case worker) until now no update, I guess the case worker did not start the document review. When you see ID7: it means it was assigned to a case worker but then if ID10 then the document review is already completed and you will receive ghost update.

Sadly that this case worker assigned to me is not moving or did not have time to check my documents.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Mine is showing the same, submitted October 20, 2021. Last update is January 1, 2022 (Maybe this is the date when assigned to case worker) until now no update, I guess the case worker did not start the document review. When you see ID7: it means it was assigned to a case worker but then if ID10 then the document review is already completed and you will receive ghost update.

Sadly that this case worker assigned to me is not moving or did not have time to check my documents.
I am in the same situation. No update since it is assigned to a case agent.

ssg_86

Jun 26, 2015
Does anyone submit in November 17 2021 and from Quebec receive any update? My rep submitted it and we havent heard anything till now.

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
I am in the same situation. No update since it is assigned to a case agent.
When you check your F12 do the details show downwards or sidewards? I mean do you have to scroll down to see most of it or you need to scroll to the right? thanks

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Is there any spreadsheet tracker for Oct-Nov 2021 applicants ?
October 2021 list:
Oct 14: Newbie17
Oct 18: aonedoc
October 19: Sulemanmirza
Oct 20: microbio1
Oct 21: RRBP
Oct 27: Chintan.patel | willgo2ca

November 2021 list:
Nov 4: wvo2017
Nov 9: Jel
Nov 13: Swapnali
Nov 14: CarSam3474
Nov 16: citizenshipcanada
Nov 21: gmancanada | Bhaumik
Nov 24 rafeeq988
Nov 24 Heli
Nov 28: nilnitesh
Nov 30: arvinder90

Submitted my application on November 21 and still no email with file # or ghost email. It's been more than 3 months and I'm losing hope here given how many of you have already got some kind of a response and many of you already received invites to complete medical exam, etc.
I am also submitted application on 22nd October but no progress

rajkalra007

Apr 10, 2017
Hi Everyone, i submitted my application on Nov 6 2021, and on feb 3 i got an email saying my application is incomplete and i have to fill additional family information form. We send the documents they requested on feb 10. Now today, again i received an email asking for the same additional family information. not sure what to do . did anyone face this issue? do we have to fill additional family info for the person sponsoring as well? any info will be helpful
Hi Sruraja, I also received the similar update last week stating my application is incomplete and I have to fill additional family information form.

I guess we have to fill the form and get it signed.