+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
May I ask what this link is about? Is this from government? I can see people’s applications timelines. Who updates all the information? Thank you. I am very new to this forum.
CICNews is not an official government website.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Received the RFV letter for my parents. However I did a webform to let them know they are in Canada. Since then it has been 10 days and no updates. What should I do?

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
We had uploaded PCC, relationship documents, government service forms, etc. on Sept 15, 2022. The PA just received an email from CIC saying "
We got your document. Thank you!"
It took 4.5 months just to receive this message. Not sure how long will they take to review the documents. Medical exam pass date: July 28, 2022.

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
Hello everyone we are in a situation and we would really appreciate if someone from INDIA who sponsored their parents in the 2021 application would help us out. Recently my dad( the applicant) received a letter to submit the passport. The letter is on my dad's name as he is the principal applicant and my mom is the dependent. After speaking to VFS India, they are insisting to provide two letters. I have only one letter which is on my dad's name. As some of you know it needs to be done in 30 days. We want to submit the passport and thinking of booking two way courier services for passport submission and we will use the same letter as we don't have a choice. Hopefully when they check the UCI and application number they should know that this is a sponsorship application with a dependent and the issue should be resolved. If anyone recently had a similar experience and were able to submit the passport of both parents please share your thoughts and help people who are looking for answers in this regards.

Thank you
Don’t worry sometimes they just send one letter for the principal applicant and all the other dependents have to submit the passports with the principal applicant’s passport. Read the full letter it should have written that, submit all the passports including principal applicant and their dependents.
it happened with us so we sent the passports for both. Hope this will help you

Reactions: Whitebest

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Congratulations!!! Which date you applied.
Thanks, I didn't have to provide income statements specifically. There was a section in one of the forms "Allow IRCC to check your tax NOAs for last 3 years". I applied on 21-Nov-2021 (see my signature for complete timeline).