not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
no
----------------
Same here, today received Pre-arrival notification email. So from here what is the next step and how long it going to take for Passport request?
Finally, this PR process application would be for my mother.
Whats your timeline?

ramateja

Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone has a link to the tracker for PGP 2021 sponsorship application?

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my parents plan to soft land next month, but we have two questions.

1. Do they need any proof of funds? It isn't specified here except to declare such funds, but want to confirm.
2. I'm currently not living in Canada - will come back in a couple of months and rent a new place. I have not updated IRCC about this as I didn't want to ruffle unecessary feathers. . Would it be a problem if the address my parents give on landing for PR card, etc, is not the same address I gave on the application? Planning to use a friend's address.

BHANUshankar

Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone we are in a situation and we would really appreciate if someone from INDIA who sponsored their parents in the 2021 application would help us out. Recently my dad( the applicant) received a letter to submit the passport. The letter is on my dad's name as he is the principal applicant and my mom is the dependent. After speaking to VFS India, they are insisting to provide two letters. I have only one letter which is on my dad's name. As some of you know it needs to be done in 30 days. We want to submit the passport and thinking of booking two way courier services for passport submission and we will use the same letter as we don't have a choice. Hopefully when they check the UCI and application number they should know that this is a sponsorship application with a dependent and the issue should be resolved. If anyone recently had a similar experience and were able to submit the passport of both parents please share your thoughts and help people who are looking for answers in this regards.

Thank you
Yes, same letter to be submitted for both principal and dependent.

BNG

Feb 1, 2023
Reading most of the comments, Everyone is so ahead. I just received request for biometric few days ago. No medical yet. I submitted the application in 2021 sept.

Last edited:

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
@sshivam29 - have you downloaded your E-COPR or still waiting for it to appear ? If yes, did you get an email from cic that it’s available to download ? Ours still shows in review with IRCC(both picture + address) .
Anyone who has insights on the above ?
I'm able to download the COPR from PR portal. I did get the email from CIC that it's available for download. For us the status for Address is: "Accepted by IRCC" and for picture its - "In review with IRCC"

Reactions: Deltaedmonton

chvk0212

Dec 6, 2022
Whats your timeline?
---------
Please find the details below:

PARENT'S PR APPLICATION
Visa Office- Mississauga
App. Filed- Nov-25-2021
AOR Received- Jul-07-2022
Med's Request & Completed: Request came on Jul-18-2022 & Completed on Jul-30-2022
PCC Request & Completed: Request came on Aug-05-2055 & Completed and submitted the PCC on Aug-18-2022
Pre-Arrival - Feb-01-2023
Passport Req-
Visa Issued-
Landed-

Last edited:

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
---------
Please find the details below:

PARENT'S PR APPLICATION
Visa Office- Mississauga
App. Filed- Nov-25-2021
AOR Received- Jul-07-2022
Med's Request & Completed: Request came on Jul-18-2022 & Completed on Jul-30-2022
PCC Request & Completed: Request came on Aug-05-2055 & Completed and submitted the PCC on Aug-18-2022
Pre-Arrival - Feb-01-2023
Passport Req-
Visa Issued-
Landed-
We have the exact same timeline for bio, medical and PCC - did the additional documents section of the tracker change? Mine still says uploaded - no pre-arrival yet

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
I'm able to download the COPR from PR portal. I did get the email from CIC that it's available for download. For us the status for Address is: "Accepted by IRCC" and for picture its - "In review with IRCC"
Thanks for the reply @sshivam29 Our’s is Calgary landing unit, not sure why and where they are stuck at this final step. Hopefully they will get to it after reading through these forums.