+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Be_rings

May 31, 2022
Hello everyone, I got eligibility approval on September 21st. No medical request yet. I have tried to link GCkey, but I was not successful. I need someone to help me pleaseeeee. Also, on my eligibility letter, it says my file has been transferred to Montreal Immigration office. I see a lot of Vancouver and Missusaga.
Please is there anyone who has their file transferred to the Montreal office? Is this normal?

ehmenehms08

Dec 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-22-2016
AOR Received.
Mar-10-2016
File Transfer...
Mar-18-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Oct-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sept-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-03-2016
LANDED..........
Oct-5-2016
Good day everyone. We submitted our app last year 2021 november and already we're done/submitted the requested medical, biometrics, and PPC these past recent weeks. My question is is it normal at this point of our application still not being able to pull up application status on ECAS? We have a representative and not even her can link the application yet as up until now we're still getting "we found no applications" message whenever we try which is almost everyday. Anyone having same issues? Thanks!

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I got eligibility approval on September 21st. No medical request yet. I have tried to link GCkey, but I was not successful. I need someone to help me pleaseeeee. Also, on my eligibility letter, it says my file has been transferred to Montreal Immigration office. I see a lot of Vancouver and Missusaga.
Please is there anyone who has their file transferred to the Montreal office? Is this normal?
Most of people enter the family size number wrong: it has to include sponsor, cosponsor ( no kids) , primary applicant, dependants of the PA ( accompanying or not)

Reactions: erkaler

Be_rings

May 31, 2022

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Hello folks, PCC request sent last week and submitted. Medical passed, fingerprints provided, PCC submitted however eligibility letter not received. Review of Additional documents status now changed to Not Applicable. Anyone with this status change? thanks

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
Dear friends, I just receive the AOR letter, I’m wondering when link to the ircc account, what family member I should try. I tried many number, doesn’t work. Thank you

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello folks, PCC request sent last week and submitted. Medical passed, fingerprints provided, PCC submitted however eligibility letter not received. Review of Additional documents status now changed to Not Applicable. Anyone with this status change? thanks
I saw this "not applicable" right before another document request. it's a good sign. someone has reviewed your docs. if there are no further request in coming days maybe you will hear some good news.

Reactions: Chu2017

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
No you must fill it in no matter what. Just fill in your current location instead of leaving it blank
Thank you so much. I just did the IMM1344 form again. Did you print out the form and did hand writing signatures after validation? I just want to confirm, don’t want the officer send it back to me againLol. Thank you.

Be_rings

May 31, 2022
Hello guys, my file has been transferred to the Montreal immigration office. Anyone else has their file at the Montreal office? I feel like I am the only one.

share_SK

May 5, 2014
Today I received email regarding proof of relationship in the form of Aadhar card, Voter ID, 5th,8th, 10th and plus 2 certificate.
We don't hv 5th and 8th class certificates.

All other documents like Aadhar card, voter ID 10th , 12th certificates and degrees we hv.
Will it serve the purpose?

What to do with 5th and 8th class certificate~
Hello Kuldeep, I am in same situation, Ido not have class 5 and 8 certificates. May I please ask What did you do about it? and what was the outcome?

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
Anybody has issue linking to GCKey? I’ve tried three days, 5times a day, I tried all different combinations, just can’t find the file. Please help me, what I should do?

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Anybody has issue linking to GCKey? I’ve tried three days, 5times a day, I tried all different combinations, just can’t find the file. Please help me, what I should do?
I was in the same situation and it turned out that I was entering the primary applicant city of birth same as I put it on the IMM0008 while I had to enter it the same as her passport. There was a slight difference.