+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Hello, my parents passed the medical exam today. The same was updated in GC Key. PCC, Additional forms, Relationship proof etc all have been submitted as they were asked earlier. What's the next step, Pre-Arrival letter? Anybody in the same step as well. All process done and waiting for pre arrival letter? How long has it been. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I applied from quebec too! Submitted my csq application on september 12th. How much time did it take to receive your AOR? Was it mailed to you or did you receive an email ? Thanks
I submitted my application on September 13th. My credit card was charged on the 16th and I received the AOR by mail yesterday. The AOR was dated September 16th too.

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I need your help. Today, I received this from IRCC and me to fill out the sponsor residency declaration. My husband and I are both PR. I’m wondering what I should fill in this blank? The province we’re residing now? Thank you so much!

IMM1344A (SA & Undertaking): The form you submitted is not complete. On page #2, the
Sponsor Residency Declaration section was blank. Please provide a current, completed and signed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) completed by you, the sponsor, and co-signer if applicable, and the person you want to sponsor. Please ensure all questions under the Sponsor and Co-Signer (if applicable) Eligibility Assessment are answered. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1344E.pdf

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
I submitted my application on September 13th. My credit card was charged on the 16th and I received the AOR by mail yesterday. The AOR was dated September 16th too.
That’s perfect for you! My credit card is not charged yet and no AOR. Have you linked your app to clegc? Do you have some other documents To submit other than The csq?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
That’s perfect for you! My credit card is not charged yet and no AOR. Have you linked your app to clegc? Do you have some other documents To submit other than The csq?
Unfortunately I can't link my app because I have a representative lawyer, so only they can do it. I also still haven't gotten medical request from ircc, even though biometrics were requested in July.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello, my parents passed the medical exam today. The same was updated in GC Key. PCC, Additional forms, Relationship proof etc all have been submitted as they were asked earlier. What's the next step, Pre-Arrival letter? Anybody in the same step as well. All process done and waiting for pre arrival letter? How long has it been. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
It is a waiting game my friend. Just hang on tight until you receive any further request/update. Good luck to all of us.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
My card was charged I think in he next 2 days of processing the payment. I haven't received any AOR either, just sponsor approval letter, biometrics, medical and pcc requests so far.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have they completed all their background checks?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I need your help. Today, I received this from IRCC and me to fill out the sponsor residency declaration. My husband and I are both PR. I’m wondering what I should fill in this blank? The province we’re residing now? Thank you so much!

IMM1344A (SA & Undertaking): The form you submitted is not complete. On page #2, the
Sponsor Residency Declaration section was blank. Please provide a current, completed and signed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) completed by you, the sponsor, and co-signer if applicable, and the person you want to sponsor. Please ensure all questions under the Sponsor and Co-Signer (if applicable) Eligibility Assessment are answered. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1344E.pdf
No you must fill it in no matter what. Just fill in your current location instead of leaving it blank

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Have they completed all their background checks?
Not sure.. How would i know if background checks are complete? Update on GcKey? Right now all i see is we are reviewing your eligibility, additional documents have been uploaded, we are processing your background check, final decision : your application is under process.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Not sure.. How would i know if background checks are complete? Update on GcKey? Right now all i see is we are reviewing your eligibility, additional documents have been uploaded, we are processing your background check, final decision : your application is under process.
I don't know my status until there was a 'decision made' in gckey last week. I found out that background check was completed on the same day biometrics passed, in Feb. Perhaps yours has long been completed you just don't know it.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Unfortunately I can't link my app because I have a representative lawyer, so only they can do it. I also still haven't gotten medical request from ircc, even though biometrics were requested in July.
Oh I received medical exam invitation back in september 12th parent did it on september 16th and it got updated on the system that it s passed on le september 22nd so it doesnt take too long…I’m just worried about the CSQ to take too long as they said I have to submit it before October 12th.