+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
I was in the same situation and it turned out that I was entering the primary applicant city of birth same as I put it on the IMM0008 while I had to enter it the same as her passport. There was a slight difference.
Thank you so letting me know. Yes, I put IMM0008 as well. But I also tried use the passport info many times, it still doesn’t work. For the family members, it’s me (sponsor) husband( co-signer) 2 kids and my parents. What number I should enter? I tried 2,4,6, none of them working. I tried 15 times now.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Thank you so letting me know. Yes, I put IMM0008 as well. But I also tried use the passport info many times, it still doesn’t work. For the family members, it’s me (sponsor) husband( co-signer) 2 kids and my parents. What number I should enter? I tried 2,4,6, none of them working. I tried 15 times now.
It should be 4 in that case

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hello Kuldeep, I am in same situation, Ido not have class 5 and 8 certificates. May I please ask What did you do about it? and what was the outcome?
A certificate issued by the school that she(my daughter) d/o...... studied in this school from 2nd class to 10th class. This certificate was sent to with other documents such as Aadhar card, voter card( though there was different spelling in father's name) 10th, 12th certificate.
All these stands accepted and eCOOR issued recently.

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Anybody has issue linking to GCKey? I’ve tried three days, 5times a day, I tried all different combinations, just can’t find the file. Please help me, what I should do?
I am also unable to link aleo. I have been trying for weeks.
I put in 5
Me
Cosigner
PA
2 dependants
Total of 5.

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
Hi,
I am unable to link the application to IRCC portal, all the information is correct, what should I give for option "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" - The application is for my mother alone so I am giving "1" as the number

amo.gev

Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone,
I received an email today asking for additional documents and PCC. They are also asking for medical examination, but it was done in August and in GC Key I see that the medical exams are passed. What should I do in this case?
Second question is that the letter date is August 3rd and they are asking to complete everything in 30 days after the date of the letter, but I received the email only today (September 26th). Do you think they meant 30 days from the day I received the email?

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I got eligibility approval on September 21st. No medical request yet. I have tried to link GCkey, but I was not successful. I need someone to help me pleaseeeee. Also, on my eligibility letter, it says my file has been transferred to Montreal Immigration office. I see a lot of Vancouver and Missusaga.
Please is there anyone who has their file transferred to the Montreal office? Is this normal?
Whats ur submission date

Hnggnn

May 23, 2020
Yes same thing happened with me. My sister is listed as dependant even after declaring family member. I have informed IRCC over email and web form but didn’t get any response from them.
Has IRCC ever replied to you? I have informed IRCC over email two weeks ago and havent heard anything.
today I received medical request for my parents and my brother. I think I should just ignore the request for my brother.
Do you know anyone else has similar situation?