+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

A259

Sep 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

Got biometric request on September 12, 2022, Its done on September 12,2022.

then September 21,2022 got standard letter for my parents sponsorship application

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible like Updated residential address, Immigration Medical Examination, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF),
Passport/Travel Document, Proof of Relationship, Biometrics (if applicable),Police Certificate, resume so on....

I have submitted everything just Medical and PCC is remaining....
Now i am confused how to do Medical and PCC without actual request from IRCC? Do i have to wait until gets actual request....

Even i try to see application status it didn't show me on online application tracker.

Does any one have similar situation?

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Hi,

I have received a letter from IRCC S With subject line " .....SPR Eligibility Decision Letter F000XXXX".

i have opened the letter and it has my name and my uci number and confirms that I have met eligibility to sponsor and based on my address the file has been forwarded to Vancouver immigration office for further processing.

In order to make changes or to submit additional documents I must contact Vancouver immigration and the general web link is shared in letter.

now I am confused because I am based in Ottawa and we know no one in Vancouver.

has anyone else seen their parents file transferred to some other location for processing?

thank you
Hi,
Yes, same happened with me. I am in Brampton and my file has been transferred to Vancouver.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
I put in application for mother in October 21. Back in june I got an email asking for revised form 5406. I resent. Today they came back again and asked for same form and also form 1344. Form 5406 all sections A, B, C need to be filled . in addition email also mentioned that status has been online. Which I checked and it says application returned? Does it mean rejection of the case?? What should I do?
Issue with 5406 could be with my siblings if they dependents.
Initially I wrote names of my siblings but on 2nd asking I removed along with a note saying that my siblings are no longer dependent on my mother and hence left those spots empty. Any ideas what needs to be done here?
Did you removed listing your siblings on the form 5406? Or you just didn't submit form 5406 filled by each of your siblings?
Your mother's 5406 needs to list ALL of her extended family. ALL children (regardless of age and status in Canada), parents (deseased or not) and all her siblings.

Your application is returned not refused. You need to resubmit corrected forms as requested in the communication.
Make sure to use the latest forms and read the guide and instructions carefully.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello everyone,

Got biometric request on September 12, 2022, Its done on September 12,2022.

then September 21,2022 got standard letter for my parents sponsorship application

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible like Updated residential address, Immigration Medical Examination, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF),
Passport/Travel Document, Proof of Relationship, Biometrics (if applicable),Police Certificate, resume so on....

I have submitted everything just Medical and PCC is remaining....
Now i am confused how to do Medical and PCC without actual request from IRCC? Do i have to wait until gets actual request....

Even i try to see application status it didn't show me on online application tracker.

Does any one have similar situation?
They will send you medical and PCC request separately. However, in the meantime you can start process to secure PCC from the concerned authorities.

kijiji

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
09-02-2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
Hi,

I have received a letter from IRCC S With subject line " .....SPR Eligibility Decision Letter F000XXXX".

i have opened the letter and it has my name and my uci number and confirms that I have met eligibility to sponsor and based on my address the file has been forwarded to Vancouver immigration office for further processing.

In order to make changes or to submit additional documents I must contact Vancouver immigration and the general web link is shared in letter.

has anyone else seen their parents file transferred to some other location for processing?

thank you
Same with me as well. We live in Milton, ON. However our parents live in India. Based on that address they are sending to different offices.

what would be next steps post file moved to vancouver office ?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Did anyone here apply from Quebec? I got AOR from Quebec about my parents CSQ application this week and I was wondering what the processing time was like.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi,

thank you
I am based in Montreal and my parents file was also transferred to Vancouver so I think this is normal.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Received a Pre-Arrival letter today for my parents' immigration. Parents already in Canada on visitor visa.
Is it a good sign ?
What is next ?
(Medical not done yet, an additional test required)
In less than 24 hours, I received one more email from IRCC saying:

"This email confirms that the process has been initiated for a permanent resident card application linked to your IRCC permanent residence portal account."

My Question:
We haven't received the eCOPR nor have my parents' Medical is complete, nor have they (IRCC) requested for PCC, how can I submit the PR Card application ? The application portal is asking for the Date mentioned on IMM 1000 Landing paper, we have not received any Landing Paper yet.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi,
Yes, same happened with me. I am in Brampton and my file has been transferred to Vancouver.
Same with me. However no need to worry if you don’t know anyone in Vancuover. It’s just an office who will process our application rest other things will be same

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Did anyone here apply from Quebec? I got AOR from Quebec about my parents CSQ application this week and I was wondering what the processing time was like.
I applied from quebec too! Submitted my csq application on september 12th. How much time did it take to receive your AOR? Was it mailed to you or did you receive an email ? Thanks