+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks. I followed all the steps, it didn't go through. For the last question "number of family members including the primary applicant that are part of this application". I put in 5 (myself, co-signer, applicant and 2 dependents, total of 5), yet it didn't go.
Try with 4

Ahmedsh

Dec 13, 2021
Hello all,
My parents got medical exam request on August 12.
They are visiting me here in Canada since May 2022. I forgot to inform IRCC that they are here in Canada rather in their home country.
Here's the question:

Do I need to inform IRCC before booking medical exam that they are here in Canada?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Reactions: rndhr

Js2021

Jul 28, 2022
Does the F12 trick still work? Does anybody still see representative time stamp date or any other status ID than 7?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Thanks. I followed all the steps, it didn't go through. For the last question "number of family members including the primary applicant that are part of this application". I put in 5 (myself, co-signer, applicant and 2 dependents, total of 5), yet it didn't go.
What is your timeline? Did you received Biometric letter? If you've received biometric letter then It should linked. If not then wait till biometric letter received.

rndhr

Jun 26, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello all,
They are visiting me here in Canada since May 2022. I forgot to inform IRCC that they are here in Canada rather in their home country.
Here's the question:

Do I need to inform IRCC before booking medical exam that they are here in Canada?

I have the same question, how can I inform the IRCC ? is there any specific performa ?

rndhr

Jun 26, 2022
Category........
Other
How can we get medical for my parents, who are presently visiting Canada? Please share the process.

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hello all,
Here's the question:

you can get your parents medical done here in Canada and in parallel send a webform to IRCC to update current address. I did same for my parents.

adikohli21

Apr 4, 2014
I'm applying for my parent's super visa on the side. Because it clearly looks like they wont be able to come anytime soon on PR through this PGP route. Last week my parents got their medical done for supervisa (Upfront) & received an e-medical information sheet. Can anyone please suggest how to link that with their GCkey? TIA