+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

anees28991

Jun 30, 2022
Hi Anees,

I submitted my application on Dec 1st, 2021 and then received an e-mail for additional documents on April 5th.
On April 6th, we sent the documents but still no update. The status shows returned on the portal.
Same with me, status is showing returned. I hope that we also hear something soon from IRCC.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Same with me, status is showing returned. I hope that we also hear something soon from IRCC.
Same here! the only new thing is that I've received this August an email from CPC Mississauga saying that they have received my application. not sure of what that means I checked the portal and the status is still on Returned...

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here! the only new thing is that I've received this August an email from CPC Mississauga saying that they have received my application. not sure of what that means I checked the portal and the status is still on Returned...
same here as well. got a request for additional docs on May 5th, sent docs on May 22nd to the email listed in the request but status hasnt changed from "Returned"..

Reactions: quujaz

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
Hello friends. I have applied for my mother's sponsorship under Parents & Grandparents program, and I have a question with regards to "dependants".
Currently my mother is staying with my elder brother who is working in the U.A.E. He's over 18, financially independent and does not plan on moving to Canada with her. Based on this background, I filled out all the forms.
At first I received a request from CIC asking for IMM5406 for "Principal Applicant and all
dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not". A little confused as to why they're asking for the information that I'd previously entered online,
I ended up resending my mum's IMM5406 form as well as my brother's IMM5406 even though, as clarified before, he's not a dependant. Simply for the sake of providing complete information, and to avoid further delays in application processing.
Recently, I received another request from CIC requesting for IMM0008 form for my brother. I believe, in retrospect, I made a mistake when I sent my brother's IMM5406, because of reasons mentioned above. Do I now write them an email to clarify this?
If anyone could guide me or help me rectify this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
hai
i have the same scenario applied for my parents, but they include my brother 38 yrs as dependant and asking to fill imm 5406.but i didnot sumbit it. instead i send a webform message saying he is not a dependant of my parents so i am not sending it.no response yet let c what happens

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hi folks,
what dos it men status 7 ID on F12 trick , it was before 10 and then changed to 7 ?
Hi, where do you see that information on F12 trick? can you share the process? which site do you check F12?

GusCAN

Apr 25, 2022
Finally got medical exams requested for my parents. It is weird how long it takes between processes. I'm assuming that the process now should be concluded soon, since the exams are valid for a year only, I'm guessing I should see the end of it before then. Does anyone know if this logic has any truth in my view?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
same here as well. got a request for additional docs on May 5th, sent docs on May 22nd to the email listed in the request but status hasnt changed from "Returned"..
@druid2010 @Amolak817 @anees28991 @quujaz
guys don't worry about status showing "returned". It won't change soon. As long as you have submitted requested documents then "all is well".
I was requested IMM5406 in April and at that time status changed from Submitted to Returned. As of now after that I received Biometric request, sponsorship approval and medical request; still on PR portal status says "returned".
In my theory, IRCC is using PR portal just as a platform for application submission and they don't bother much once application is submitted.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got PGP invitation in OCT 2021 and submitted documents in Dec 2021. In March i got request to submit the biometrics for my parents and after that they replied that your sponsorship application is approved and application is transferred to Vancouver office. But after this its been 3 months no further update on my application and haven't got medicals and PCC request yet.

But to track the status of application i kept trying to link my application in CIC online and so far always it says details not matching. Can anyone help if you are able to lick FC4 family class category application in online and able to track the status? if so please do help me.
There is going to long periods of time where you hear nothing. Estimated processing times are around 36 months so things move slowly.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel