+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hi everyone, I applied for sponsorship end of November and I received an email on August 13th from PCP Mississauga that they have received my application. Is that the AOR or is it just some random email? Thank you

next_next

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks. I followed all the steps, it didn't go through. For the last question "number of family members including the primary applicant that are part of this application". I put in 5 (myself, co-signer, applicant and 2 dependents, total of 5), yet it didn't go.
Even I am not able to link the application. I have tried all the combinations of UCI/appication/name etc..

anees28991

Jun 30, 2022
Hi everyone..
I Submitted PGP application in November 2021.
In May 2022 I received an email asking to send additional document from IRCC.
In May 2022 I sent them documents through email indicated in the letter.
I haven’t received any update yet or confirmation from them that documents they asked have been received?

Has anyone received an update once they submitted additional documents as requested to IRCC?

KST2022

Aug 12, 2022
Same here. Just an auto response.NO AOR Nothing. frustrated.
I hope there are more people like us. Is there any news on when this years applications will begin? May be we get a response before that. I hope there are others like us. I sincerely hope the file is in que and we get the aor shortly.

KST2022

Aug 12, 2022
I submitted it on 12th Nov 2021 and received the file number on March 14th, 2022 by email saying my file has been transferred to Vancouver for further verification. since then NO news at all, I am checking GCKey every single day. Yesterday sent by WebForm informing them that my both parents are now here in Canada on Visitor Visa.
Thanks for the update. I belive web form can only be used once we have th AOR CORRECT me if i am wrong. Thanks.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m done with medical and pcc in june but yet to receive sponsor approval mail. Does it come in post or email?

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hi everyone..
I Submitted PGP application in November 2021.
In May 2022 I received an email asking to send additional document from IRCC.
In May 2022 I sent them documents through email indicated in the letter.
I haven’t received any update yet or confirmation from them that documents they asked have been received?

Has anyone received an update once they submitted additional documents as requested to IRCC?
Hi Anees,

I submitted my application on Dec 1st, 2021 and then received an e-mail for additional documents on April 5th.
On April 6th, we sent the documents but still no update. The status shows returned on the portal.