+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

KST2022

Aug 12, 2022
Hi guys

I submitted the application on Nov 15 / 2021 and received an auto response. Since then, no news .. no AOR .. nothing.. anyone in tye same situation ?? How should i contact cic or what should i do?.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
This is my opinion but do your research as well.
Medical inadmissible is the only for communal health risk for Canadian.i.e. T.B. Or any other cases not based on some $ amount. I have seen cases with brain tumor 2 to 3 surgery in the past , still get approval but yes Brain tumor was non malignant.

As per my suggestion, directly contact panel physician and ask them.

Also, get some family doctors opinion by asking the questions the way medical exams done for immigration. Hope you understand.
Meidcal inadmissible is different between sponsorship of dependents and that for parents and grandparents sponsorship. So the excessive $ amount does matter.

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,

I have submitted an application to sponsor my parents (mother and father) along with my sister (28 years old) as type C dependent. She has a development disorder and she is depended on my parents financially. My application was received March 2021 and so far I have received biometric requests for all 3 members but last Saturday I received medical exam request for only my parents and not for my sister. I have tried calling IRCC multiple times but unable to get a hold of an agent.

Does this mean my sister is not admissible? What are my options at this point?

Thanks all
Did you include a letter of explination in your application? Any additional documents attached to mention that she is dependent on your parents.
If only financially, they can send her money remotely.. May be you didn't word it right in the application? Try to call and see why she did not get medical exam request. To be included, she needs to pass medical and other checks.

srini132

May 4, 2015
Hi guys

I submitted the application on Nov 15 / 2021 and received an auto response. Since then, no news .. no AOR .. nothing.. anyone in tye same situation ?? How should i contact cic or what should i do?.
Same here. Just an auto response.NO AOR Nothing. frustrated.

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Thanks! I also wanted to ask when did they send this message or email? Really appreciate your responses.
Biometrics - June 16
Medical - June 22
Additional Docs - July 19

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
does anyone has a problem to link the application or finding the status using gckeys. I tried both ways but none of them shows anything. Said no application found. My mother-in-law done medical, biometry, and they asked for PCC and my father-in-law's death certificate. Sent those at June 01, 2022 using email address provided. But still unable to see the status!!!
Same here.

hibbsdibbs

Oct 4, 2017
Hello friends. I have applied for my mother's sponsorship under Parents & Grandparents program, and I have a question with regards to "dependants".
Currently my mother is staying with my elder brother who is working in the U.A.E. He's over 18, financially independent and does not plan on moving to Canada with her. Based on this background, I filled out all the forms.
At first I received a request from CIC asking for IMM5406 for "Principal Applicant and all
dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not". A little confused as to why they're asking for the information that I'd previously entered online,
I ended up resending my mum's IMM5406 form as well as my brother's IMM5406 even though, as clarified before, he's not a dependant. Simply for the sake of providing complete information, and to avoid further delays in application processing.
Recently, I received another request from CIC requesting for IMM0008 form for my brother. I believe, in retrospect, I made a mistake when I sent my brother's IMM5406, because of reasons mentioned above. Do I now write them an email to clarify this?
If anyone could guide me or help me rectify this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Hello everybody, I have a couple of questions:
1. Any indications on when the application window will open for the 2022 interest to sponsor program?
2. I plan to apply for a regular visitor visa (not super visa) for my parents in a few weeks. Assume we will need to demonstrate non-immigrant intent for this... how does that play out in the context of future interest to sponsor?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello Everyone,

I got the following email from CIC office mentioning if I have not submitted Form IMM 5768 with my application, I need to submit this. I submitted this form with the original application. Questions:

1. Do I need to submit this again? Please note, both the biometric is done and medical passed. I have not received any email after that (the online status shows Medical passed and biometric received).
2. How long normally it takes to get the AOR after medical and biometric is done?

Thanks!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear My Name:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

My Parents Names

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

- A completed and signed authorization form –
IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************