Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Got a request letter in my GC Key a/c asking for current address, proof of relationship (aadhar/voter id card):

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

My parents are visiting me here in Canada, they don't have Voter Id with them and I never had voter Id created. Can I only send the Aadhaar cards for my parents and me or if Voder Id is required. Please help if anyone of you have any knowledge about it.
hi - I got the similar letter. I dont have voter id card, had Aadhar so submitted that along with my Secondary, Senior secondary certificates. I didn't had firth/middle standard certificates with me either so didn't submit those (they are locked somewhere in my hometown in Inida with no access from Canada)... I also included my parents marriage certificate (which was prepared recently) and had my name included under Children's section. I hope they would consider and take that as proof of relationship.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi folks , Just i am wondering why some applications got proceeded right away and some are stuck ,is the age of the parents and capability of work in Canada makes difference , The processing time now is 34 months , while a lot of applications got the medical request and most of them applied in October ?

• Wow
Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
hi - I got the similar letter. I dont have voter id card, had Aadhar so submitted that along with my Secondary, Senior secondary certificates. I didn't had firth/middle standard certificates with me either so didn't submit those (they are locked somewhere in my hometown in Inida with no access from Canada)... I also included my parents marriage certificate (which was prepared recently) and had my name included under Children's section. I hope they would consider and take that as proof of relationship.
I got the same request for my parents. Fortunately, I was able to find their voter id card (made in 1995). Today I got AOR for upfront PCCs I submitted for my parents through webform on June 20th. I'll probably submit them again.

Reactions: sureshcoim

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi folks , Just i am wondering why some applications got proceeded right away and some are stuck ,is the age of the parents and capability of work in Canada makes difference , The processing time now is 34 months , while a lot of applications got the medical request and most of them applied in October ?
Hey Dude

I have seen people applied in December also are almost at the COPR phase. I have applied in November and nothing so far. Recently F12 trick is also not working, when I tried it says "no properties". It's frustrating seriously.

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I got the same request for my parents. Fortunately, I was able to find their voter id card (made in 1995). Today I got AOR for upfront PCCs I submitted for my parents through webform on June 20th. I'll probably submit them again.
Hi Bhumik

I applied for my parents PR on the same day as you, Nov 21, 2021. I haven't received any update so far.
How did you linked to GC key? what information you need?

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hey Dude

I have seen people applied in December also are almost at the COPR phase. I have applied in November and nothing so far. Recently F12 trick is also not working, when I tried it says "no properties". It's frustrating seriously.
Which office?

SH_2323

Oct 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Sharing a little update. Online application was submitted on last week of November and requisition for biometric came last week.

Thanks!
Same goes for my parents. Biometric letter came in yesterday. But, is it normal to receive biometric letter without receiving AOR? I Can't find any info about their application on the online portal where we can go in and check application status.

SH_2323

Oct 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for my parents sponsorship on Dec 6 2021. I still didn't receive AOR or any other email from them, When I go online to check status it only shows me Submitted under Status & Under Action its all Grey out ( cant check anything)

1) today I received an email containing biometric letter for my youngest sister who is a dependent of my parents. My parents already gave biometric when they applied for visitor visa previously. So there's are valid till 2024. My question is - is it normal to receive biometric letter without first receiving AOR?

2) on the biometric letter, there is application number starting with Fxxxx. I tried checking the status using this application #. No luck!

3) if we applied via PR PORTAL online, do we have to link the application in GC KEY?

Thank you in advance for taking the time out to review and reply to my post!

Reactions: xza55

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Same goes for my parents. Biometric letter came in yesterday. But, is it normal to receive biometric letter without receiving AOR? I Can't find any info about their application on the online portal where we can go in and check application status.
It is possible. I applied in october end and received biometric request yesterday. I was able to successfully link GCkey application in just one try with UCI and application number along with passport number.
I was advised by other member that File number listed on bio letter can be considered as AOR too.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello, I’m just wondering if there is anymore’s status still shows “returned”, and have not receive anything from IRCC since resend the documents. I resubmitted the documents to the email on April 19th, I did not receive anything yet. Getting worried.
Hi, I submitted the imm5406 on April 22nd and just yesterday received biometric letters. File status on PR Portal still shows returned. Nothing changed in F12 also. I was able to link successfully with GCKEY in a single try.
Hopefully you will hear something soon from IRCC. Good luck.

Reactions: gakau

toufiqp

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 APP
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 CCC
Nomination.....
08-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
24-04-2015 Add doc Req | 06-05-2015 Add doc sent |
File Transfer...
11-05-2015 Add doc Rec | 11-05-2015 SLU
Med's Request
20-05-2015 MR | 26-05-2015 MR DONE
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 MR UPLD | 06-06-2015 TLU
Interview........
NO :P
Passport Req..
18-07-2015 DM | 13-07-2015 PPR
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Hi All

For my mother, I received IMM 0535 today
It's Medical surveillance Undertaking.
There is no instruction what to do with it.
My mother had tuberculosis back in 1970s n she got cured. Still CIC did sputum test n results were clear.
Does anyone know if any action required from my side. I think my mom needs to need to carry when landing. We are just waiting PPR now.

This is what they ask as consent.

I understand that provincial/territorial health authorities in Canada may wish to monitor my health. I agree to them doing so.I understand my landing in canada is conditional upon my reporting to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days of my admission to Canada as a permanent resident. I shall report any changes in residence for th with to Canada Immigration and the appropriate provincial/territorial authorities.

SH_2323

Oct 1, 2021
It is possible. I applied in october end and received biometric request yesterday. I was able to successfully link GCkey application in just one try with UCI and application number along with passport number.
I was advised by other member that File number listed on bio letter can be considered as AOR too.
1)Did you apply using the PR PORTAL? Are the options greyed out for you? I can't view anything on the PR portal.

2) are you able to see updates on ECAS? I tried several times, no luck. I tried using details of primary applicant, myself as sponsor and yesterday using application # mentioned on my sisters bio letter. Still no luck!

2) When you linked GC key application, whose information should i using - the primary application (My dad) or the sponsor (Me)?