Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Application date 06.10.21.
Biomatric 01.04.22.
Pcc , Aadhar, voter ID , Renewal of passport 10.06.22.
hello
did you get PCC request separately? I received SA email that mention PCC as required document but I haven't received PCC request separate letter.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
Need advise
My dad and mom got medical and my dad passed the medical. However my mom getting more investigation done. Is it possible that my dad get passport request while my mom is getting pending test done as he is principal applicant?
Thanks
They both need to pass medical before the application will be approved.

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
Hi Does anyone has any info on when will the parents sponsorship will be open again. AS I am waiting since 2021 ?

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
hello
did you get PCC request separately? I received SA email that mention PCC as required document but I haven't received PCC request separate letter.
No there is no separate letter for pcc. If you have pcc submit.we have submitted the pcc and medical upfront alongwith application.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi Does anyone has any info on when will the parents sponsorship will be open again. AS I am waiting since 2021 ?
There's no official reopening date yet. That said, I can ONLY speculate that an announcement will be made soon ONLY due to the fact that there seems to be a whole lot of "catch up" from IRCC with PGP backlog especially with apps that have been silent for over 3 years. Once again, just my observation.

Reactions: DIvi.707

Invutae

Jul 5, 2022
Hi, IRCC just sent me an email stating I’ve to pay additional $50 for my parent sponsorship. How should I pay it? Do I need to create a new GC account? I’ve lots mentioned linking the account. I just have UCI and application #, is it enough to link? Thanks

toniomava

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone

Four hrs ago I recived an email from IRCC saying that the application is incomplete and to resubmit before 30 calendar days.
The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of
the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an
application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing.
The following information cannot be validated as the same:
- Status Document
The Status Document on the application you submitted is:

Please submit additional documentation which demonstrates that the person who was
invited to apply and the person who submitted the application are the same person.
Basically I believe that I made a mistake in one of the forms but they dont say wich one. The letter says that I can send the documents via EMAIL.
Also my father passed away(he was not applying) while I was wating for the IRCC reply and this means I have to modify my mother's information?

So.. should I resend everything again? Only forms? I would appreciate some orientation from veterans. Thanks

Last edited:

Abc01

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know how many months does our parents have after receiving COPR that they need to land in Canada?

Sehrawat_R

Mar 15, 2022
Does anyone know how many months does our parents have after receiving COPR that they need to land in Canada?
A COPR’s validity, which can last for up to one year, is tied to the applicant’s passport and their immigration medical examination.

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Got a request letter in my GC Key a/c asking for current address, proof of relationship (aadhar/voter id card), PCC, and latest passport copies. I had already submitted latest passport for my mom last month through webform. My father's passport expires in 2027, not sure why they are asking for his one as well. Does anyone else have the same situation?

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and
Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/04
> Police Certificate: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from
Tanzania, and India. Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/policecertificates/
how.html
> Passport/Travel Document: Our records indicate that your passport has expired or will expire
within the next 12 months. Please apply for and then submit a copy of your new passport which has greater than
12 months of validity remaining.

Reactions: kuldip25

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
It will say on the visa sticker on the passport. Typical it's usually before the one year anniversary of the valid medical or the expiration date of the passport which ever comes first.

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
Hi Everyone. It shows as "Medical passed" in my parent's application status on cic portal. My father is the primary applicant and mother is the dependent. Does it mean that both have passed the medical exams?
Thanks