+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

alamzadeh

May 24, 2022
hi,

I've been following the posts but first time posting here, my PGP application was submitted on Nov 8, 2021, got the ghost email on Jan 6. Biometrics invite on Mar 7 and completed biometrics on mar 24. Sponsor approval on Mar 10 and was told my application is sent to London IRCC and no request for medicals since then, I noticed most of people got the medical request within a week after biometrics are done but for us it's been 2 months and no news, anybody with the same status?

Also GCkey website used to work for me but now as soon as I login it goes to home page, is it the same for others?

Reactions: ccua

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello, just wanted to ask if it’s possible for my parents to not get a medical request? I received the sponsor approval letter last March 7 and no update since then. Their biometrics is still valid so they were not required as well. In the GCKey account, the application says “ You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message when it changes”. Thank you!!
its the standard status for everyone before first medical review.

Reactions: ccua

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I applied for my parents on Nov 3rd (at least that’s what the consultant says). We have no update at all. I am extremely worried now. I know few here like me but what is the next path? More Waiting?

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I applied for my parents on Nov 3rd (at least that’s what the consultant says). We have no update at all. I am extremely worried now. I know few here like me but what is the next path? More Waiting?
don't you have a record or confirmation that file was submitted by your consultant. There are many people waiting and no point worrying if you have a confirmation of successful submission. There is nothing you can do but to wait patiently! Many are in the same boat

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I need some urgent assistance I did the sponsorship for my parents. I got an email today that the IMM 5406 additional family information form was not completed properly for both applicants. I have 30 days to resubmit.

 IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and country.

I dont understand what it means that each dependent should sign. My mother has 3 children should all 3 of us do the form also and sign. My step father has one child. Should he also get a copy to fill out and sign? We the children are all unaccompaning them.

Hnggnn

May 23, 2020
I read online somewhere that the receipt number starting with a letter (found on your online payment receipt email) is the application number.
I couldnt try it as I have no luck log in in CIC account using work laptop. Has anyone heard of this and actually tried using it to link your application before?

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I read online somewhere that the receipt number starting with a letter (found on your online payment receipt email) is the application number.
I couldnt try it as I have no luck log in in CIC account using work laptop. Has anyone heard of this and actually tried using it to link your application before?
That is incorrect in my opinion. The file number is generated by the case manager and usually starts with FXXXXX

Reactions: Hnggnn

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
You said it showed “document approved: true” what about the one saying “is complete:” what does it show on every document?
I am doing allas above after clicking Fetc/XHR, and when I log in my application portal , in view application , I get only cross ie not opening. My query is what is use of Fetch/XHR bcos I am not able to see my data. Pl help and explain more in easy terms.

Reactions: morinda

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I am doing allas above after clicking Fetc/XHR, and when I log in my application portal , in view application , I get only cross ie not opening. My query is what is use of Fetch/XHR bcos I am not able to see my data. Pl help and explain more in easy terms.
first you open any page ,right click inspect ( for the F12 trick ) on the same page you now type portal for the ircc , and sign in ,view application ,network on the top right ,under name you have cases&phaseid click on it now on the right you have to click on preview ,a sign similar to > should be pointing down to show a information so click on it if its not pointing down , in sequence u have to see information ,Casestatusid: usually its 7 if no decision is made yet ,documents it can show u if some of the document are already checked or not .