Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I hv sent aadhar card, voter ID, xth, 12th and degree certificate and affidavit with respect to name discrepancy.
ok, thanks for the update. I dont have voter id card. Will provide rest of the documents you mentioned. Appreciate your inputs.

Reactions: kuldip25

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I hv sent aadhar card, voter ID, xth, 12th and degree certificate and affidavit with respect to name discrepancy.
Did you also sent any letter explaining the name discrepancy?

Reactions: 10242015

ennkay

Oct 20, 2021
Hi,

I got an update and they are asking to re-submit IMM5476e, Use of representative. I am trying to understand whats the difference between previous version and this new version as I am adding the same information again.

Did anybody else got the same request ? Also, what do we fill in the box "Name of office where the application was submitted", as the application is already submitted?

Would appreciate if anybody can help me here. Thanks!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I need some urgent assistance I did the sponsorship for my parents. I got an email today that the IMM 5406 additional family information form was not completed properly for both applicants. I have 30 days to resubmit.

 IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and country.

I dont understand what it means that each dependent should sign. My mother has 3 children should all 3 of us do the form also and sign. My step father has one child. Should he also get a copy to fill out and sign? We the children are all unaccompaning them.
So you are applying for your mom with your step father (as spouse/dependent) both of their IMM 5406 should be fully completed.

Do they have any under 22 years old dependent? If not, you only need to make sure the 2 forms are fully completed.
All the children, step children, their parents, siblings information should be there and the form should be signed by your mom and your step father.

engg_jigar

Mar 29, 2015
Hi, I applied for PGP2021 and we included all children even they are not dependent.

Now IRCC requesting family information (IMM5406) and background information (IMM5669) for each children.

What we should do?

Request to remove not dependent children from IMM0008? Or should we submit IMM5669 and IMM5406 for each children?

Please advise urgent help will be highly apricated.

Thanks,

engg_jigar

Mar 29, 2015
Hi, I applied for PGP2021 and we included all children even they are not dependent.

Now IRCC requesting family information (IMM5406) and background information (IMM5669) for each children.

What we should do?

Request to remove not dependent children from IMM0008? Or should we submit IMM5669 and IMM5406 for each children?

Please advise urgent help will be highly apricated.

Thanks,

alamzadeh

May 24, 2022
Hi have almost the same timeline as you, my file was also sent to London IRCC and still no request for medical. It seems normal for that office. Maybe they'll speed up at some point. Medicals last 1 year as I understand so probably they prefer not to ask them too soon.

About the GCKey it has happened to me a few times. Try using a different browser and deleting your cookies/cache. It happens sometimes when I try to access too many times or have an update pending in the browser.
Thanks for the help and info.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
1) they may ask for the letter so better keep it. In my case they simply asked me where are you going
2) pcc will be delivered by Speed Post by psk
As far extension due to anticipated delay is concerned, you may inform ircc through web form or email before last date of submission of document to ircc.
Thanks @Sehrawat_R . How much time did it take for you to get the PCC from the point of submitting the request at PSK (1 week / 2 weeks) ?

thakurvet

Jul 16, 2013
Hi, I applied under PGP to sponsor my parents, the application was submitted online in December 2021. Today I received a letter from CIC mentioning that the date of birth and status in Canada of the applicant submitting the application is not the same as the person invited to submit the application. Here is what the letter says
"The following information cannot be validated as the same:
- Date of Birth
- Status Document"

I am not sure how that is different, I am also not able to see what information I put when entering it for the draw. Any suggestion on how can I find out the detail and how to resolve the issue?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi, I applied under PGP to sponsor my parents, the application was submitted online in December 2021. Today I received a letter from CIC mentioning that the date of birth and status in Canada of the applicant submitting the application is not the same as the person invited to submit the application. Here is what the letter says
"The following information cannot be validated as the same:
- Date of Birth
- Status Document"

I am not sure how that is different, I am also not able to see what information I put when entering it for the draw. Any suggestion on how can I find out the detail and how to resolve the issue?
was this a refusal letter ,or they asked you to correct and re submit ? and in the case that they asked you to re submit ,mistakes do happen and if its only related to the date of birth and Status document ( sometimes they even mention a change of address that was not declared as an example ) that will be easy to over ,correct and re submit

Reactions: thakurvet

thakurvet

Jul 16, 2013
was this a refusal letter ,or they asked you to correct and re submit ? and in the case that they asked you to re submit ,mistakes do happen and if its only related to the date of birth and Status document ( sometimes they even mention a change of address that was not declared as an example ) that will be easy to over ,correct and re submit
they have asked me to send the right documents but I am not sure what that would be as I submitted my Canadian citizenship certificate and birth certificate

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hi, my parents submitted the app last Nov 2021 but never received any AOR; but yesterday they received medical request directly. But they came to visit Canada in March 2022 and are still here up to mid July 2022. Now, can they do medical from here? What should be the process now? I tried to call IRCC several time but no luck.. can anyone pls help/ guide what should be done now?

GusCAN

Apr 25, 2022
Hi, my parents submitted the app last Nov 2021 but never received any AOR; but yesterday they received medical request directly. But they came to visit Canada in March 2022 and are still here up to mid July 2022. Now, can they do medical from here? What should be the process now? I tried to call IRCC several time but no luck.. can anyone pls help/ guide what should be done now?
It doesnt matter where they do the medical exams, just make sure you have it booked in the timeframe they provided you in the letter you received and, if not possible, you inform the reason why and when is the date you have for their exams. Hope this info helps.

Reactions: YVR123