+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Quick question on PCC:
I applied for PCC after getting the letter from IRCC. on May/19. The earliest date available at Hyderabad (where my parents are based) is June/2. Apparently, it takes 2-3 weeks from then to get PCC. By then I will pass the deadline of June/18.

[1] Should we show the letter from IRCC at the Passport Seva Kendra ?
[2] Will PCC be delivered to us by Passport Kendra or Local Police ?

Most important question: How to ask for extension for submitting PCC ?

Thanks
I recently applied online through this website to get PCC in Hyderabad. It took one week.

https://pvc.tspolice.gov.in/police-clearance-individual

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Anybody here got option c request and already submitted it but gc key account still showing they need additional documents?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
If I'm sponsoring both my parents and they have dependents (4 of my siblings), do I have to show finances to sponsor all 6 of them, or can I sponsor my parents and my parents show finances to sponsor my parents? I don't know how else I can bring my family here. I just got my PR, there's no way I'll meet the finances requirement to sponsor 6 people.

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys...for PCC it says i have to provide original copy from india...how do i do that? Because to submit documents they gave 3 options -online,email or webform..plz help

Sehrawat_R

Mar 15, 2022
Hello guys...for PCC it says i have to provide original copy from india...how do i do that? Because to submit documents they gave 3 options -online,email or webform..plz help
Ircc is asking for a copy of the original document. Further in the note at the end of the letter they specifically asked to submit a scanned copy of the original document. Logically also all the three permitted modes of transmission are electronic only. Moreover, suppose pcc document is in vernacular, a scan of the original document plus certified translation thereof is required to be submitted. My opinion, others may comment.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
If I'm sponsoring both my parents and they have dependents (4 of my siblings), do I have to show finances to sponsor all 6 of them, or can I sponsor my parents and my parents show finances to sponsor my parents? I don't know how else I can bring my family here. I just got my PR, there's no way I'll meet the finances requirement to sponsor 6 people.
9Apps Showbox
Depending if you are single or have a spouse/common law partner, to be qualified to sponsor your parents (and 4 siblings that are under 22 years old), you will need to have enough income in the previous 3 years (except quebec), for at least 7 people (you need to count yourself and if applicable your parnter and any of your own depedents).

Usually new PR won't be able to do that. It's normal. You need to have a stable trend of income to show that you can support all the family members that is sponsored by you. (undertaking of parents is 20 years and dependents are ~10 years)

Reactions: kafepoche

next_next

Jan 18, 2021
You said it showed “document approved: true” what about the one saying “is complete:” what does it show on every document?
Hi, What does it show for you?
For me it says approved for all but complete is showing as null.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, What does it show for you?
For me it says approved for all but complete is showing as null.
where it says approve for you?
for me is just said completed!
and even it says completed few days after it was turned to completed from submitted, they sked me for additional documents!

next_next

Jan 18, 2021
where it says approve for you?
for me is just said completed!
and even it says completed few days after it was turned to completed from submitted, they sked me for additional documents!
When I check using the F12 trick, one of the statuses is 'documentApproved', which is set to true. However, isComplete is null.

ccua

Oct 20, 2021
it means an officer opened up your parents med file and verify if they need medical. the status will briefly appear as "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" then changed to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.". it happened to me as well.
Just to add sth, this is the time if your parents have done medical for supervisa before, and if it's still within validity, the results and expiry date will be updated in gckey without requesting medical.
Hello, just wanted to ask if it’s possible for my parents to not get a medical request? I received the sponsor approval letter last March 7 and no update since then. Their biometrics is still valid so they were not required as well. In the GCKey account, the application says “ You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message when it changes”. Thank you!!