Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
hi guys,

Today I received an email which including AOR on that and asking for MM 5768 which they already asked in another email few days ago!
Did you provide that form again last time?

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021
Anyone received AOR and is not able to link the application?

Also, the letter says only primary applicants name.. Is that correct? or is it supposed to give both names?

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hello All ,

I have query regarding my timelines and should I expect updates soon after sending the documents requested by CIC

Nov 23, 2021: Submitted Application
Feb 09, 2022: Asked for more documents (IMM 1344, IMM 5669)

No update after that , is it normal . Status in application still says "returned "

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My parents got the request for Medical. They will be getting it done end of May and flying to Canada a week after that. So when they get the request for police clearance, they will be in Canada. My questions are -

1. Can they initiate the police request in India before being asked by IRCC or do they have to wait for the request?
2. Can the Police check be done while they are here in Canada by the Indian consulate?

3. Also we never got the sponsor approval letter, although the request for medical came to the sponsor's account - is it normal?
4, One last question - What is linking the account, I have read so many threads but do not understand what is being done, and who needs to do that?

Thanks for your time.

nick1899

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I submitted my parents PR application in mid November and today I got a letter with this message -

"The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing."

The same letter says that I gave my old address in the application which is not the case.

I checked the address in the invite letter and the submitted application is the same. However, the address in the letter that I received today was my old address where I don't stay anymore. What could be the reason here?

Any expert opinion is very appreciated. Thanks!

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Today I received email regarding proof of relationship in the form of Aadhar card, Voter ID, 5th,8th, 10th and plus 2 certificate.
We don't hv 5th and 8th class certificates.

All other documents like Aadhar card, voter ID 10th , 12th certificates and degrees we hv.
Will it serve the purpose?

What to do with 5th and 8th class certificate~

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
One question regarding proof of relationship.
In the academic certificates, her{invite} mentioned name is without surname, whereas in the passport and other documents mentioned name is with surname and in the application and sponsorship letter her name mentioned is also with surname,
Does it affects to establish proof of relationship?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, question for you. For how long can a PR stay outside of Canada while family sponsorship application is in process? Is there a limit on no. of days PR holder can stay outside of Canada while the sponsorship application is in process? Where can I find that information? Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Hello guys,

I got Letter requesting below-
"IMM 5476 (for Sponsor): It appears that you are using an authorized representative, however, an IMM5476 has not been provided for the Sponsor. Please provide a current, complete and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) for the Sponsor."

I think IMM5476 was for Representative and signed by Applicant (my Parents).
But they are asking for Sponsor (Me) to sign.
Also, on the form it says, Applicant information.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance
If you(sponsor) are the representative then you have to sign as a representative in section B. Applicant need to sign section D.
May be you missed the sign in section B.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
One question regarding proof of relationship.
In the academic certificates, her{invite} mentioned name is without surname, whereas in the passport and other documents mentioned name is with surname and in the application and sponsorship letter her name mentioned is also with surname,
Does it affects to establish proof of relationship?
proof of relationship for applicant and spouse or proof of relationship for sponsor and applicant?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello All ,

I have query regarding my timelines and should I expect updates soon after sending the documents requested by CIC

Nov 23, 2021: Submitted Application
Feb 09, 2022: Asked for more documents (IMM 1344, IMM 5669)

No update after that , is it normal . Status in application still says "returned "
Once they receive the document in the system and verify status will change to submit automatic. You already sent the document but maybe still they did not update in the system. It will take time .

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
hi guys,

Today I received an email which including AOR on that and asking for MM 5768 which they already asked in another email few days ago!
I think we have the same agent e***c.gh***l@cic.gc.ca, my F12 status also changed to "Completed" on April 28. I am still not able to link my application. Do you see uci, surname etc updated in F12 now? Mine is still null.

Reactions: RRBP

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hi Everyone,

My parents got the request for Medical. They will be getting it done end of May and flying to Canada a week after that. So when they get the request for police clearance, they will be in Canada. My questions are -

1. Can they initiate the police request in India before being asked by IRCC or do they have to wait for the request?
2. Can the Police check be done while they are here in Canada by the Indian consulate?

3. Also we never got the sponsor approval letter, although the request for medical came to the sponsor's account - is it normal?
4, One last question - What is linking the account, I have read so many threads but do not understand what is being done, and who needs to do that?

Thanks for your time.
I am not able to answer 1-3 but for 4 you can link the account. PR applicant can do it and here is the procedure

HOW TO LINK AN APPLICATION TO CIC ACCOUNT - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Reactions: rns9

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I am not able to answer 1-3 but for 4 you can link the account. PR applicant can do it and here is the procedure

HOW TO LINK AN APPLICATION TO CIC ACCOUNT - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your time.
1. Yes they can do.
2. Yes you can do. You can find your answer here--> https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance
3. SA must be on the way, its good sign if they already request for the medical
4. It is GC key link. Sponsor or applicant can do it. Follow this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Reactions: rns9 and canada.msn

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
I received first AOR On March and same AOR today (May 12).
Here I found One thing March email IRCC mention PGP 2020 and May email PGP 2021.
Actually I submit intrest form in 2020 but received invitation in 2021 draw so technically I am falling under PGP 2021 draw.
Is anyone got AOR twice with different date on the letter with same information?
I got two AORs, same as you. My first one was on March 25 and second on May 12. Two AORs are identical except the dates. Have you tried F12 trick? I wonder whether we have the same caseworker. Mine is a.......z@cic.gc.ca.