+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hey
I received letter from cic today .. for income evaluation which I submitted yes on form so I don’t know should I submit option c or not ? Please let me know what to do . Thank you

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
o Ifyouselected“No”totheStatementofConsentonthisformthenyouwouldneedto provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account. The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
If you are a resident of Quebec, you are not required to provide the above documents.
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga
You must
meetQuebec’s immigration sponsorship requirementsif sponsorship eligibility is met.
I got the same letter, im assuming its a general email and if we already submitted i dont think we need to do it.
Have you tried linking to GCKEY?

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Does anyone knows how to submit IMM5768 via the Case Specific Enquiry?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

What should I choose under "Type of Application/Enquiry" field?

On the AOR it is also mentioned "Please include "PGP-Sponsorship" in the subject line of the email" but there was no option to send the form via email. Either via Cases Specific Enquiry or CPC Office.

Please advise.

Thank you.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
proof of relationship for applicant and spouse or proof of relationship for sponsor and applicant?
Proof of relationship with invitee in the shape of aadhar card, voter card, 5th standard 8th class, 10th and 12th class certificate. Out of the above, 5th and 8th class certificate is not traceable. All other 4 documents are there. Kindly give your suggestion what to do.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I think we have the same agent e***c.gh***l@cic.gc.ca, my F12 status also changed to "Completed" on April 28. I am still not able to link my application. Do you see uci, surname etc updated in F12 now? Mine is still null.
hi, yes we have same agent.my status is completed on Apr 28th as well. no I could not see UCI number there. but my parents already have theirs as they have visa visitor.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Proof of relationship with invitee in the shape of aadhar card, voter card, 5th standard 8th class, 10th and 12th class certificate. Out of the above, 5th and 8th class certificate is not traceable. All other 4 documents are there. Kindly give your suggestion what to do.
Hi, i have same situation. I am not able to trace 5th 8th grade marksheets since 5th was done in 1998. Not sure what to do as even the school is not able to track since nothing was computerized at that time.

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi, i have same situation. I am not able to trace 5th 8th grade marksheets since 5th was done in 1998. Not sure what to do as even the school is not able to track since nothing was computerized at that time.
Just provide as many documents you have and include explanation letter for not submitting rest of the documents

Reactions: YVR123

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
I have the same caseworker ...but no progress on my file. May i please know your application submission date. Thank you
Same here. No progress on my file. I submitted it on Oct 12. How about you? We can continue sharing info as we have the same caseworker.
The F12 trick shows status id 10 "completed", which was updated on Dec 15 when I received the ghost email. I have been trying to link my application to GCkey, but with no luck.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I have submitted application on Nov 3rd through a consultant. He said there is no update on my file.. absolutely nothing. Anything I can do to follow up?

PGP2021

Mar 4, 2022
Got AOR for my PGP 2021 application , date submitted Dec 06, 2021.

Can someone please advise what to expect next?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
my PGP 2021 application , date submitted Dec 06, 2021.

Can someone please advise what to expect next?
Biometrics, Medical and PCC requests separately unless they already asked already.

Sanj

Star Member
May 13, 2013
I have submitted application on Nov 3rd through a consultant. He said there is no update on my file.. absolutely nothing. Anything I can do to follow up?
Hello, i submitted application on Nov 17th and biometrics request was received on March 28th followed by medical and police check. Application was submitted by myself.