JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
Hello everyone,
We are June 2019 applicants. My father has worked with the Indian Air Force so we were required to submit military documents. We got a request for submission of military documents in July 2021, we submitted the papers. We received another request along with the biometrics in dec 2021, the papers were submitted again.
now in February we received another documents saying the military documents have not been received and that we have 30 days to respond. Anyone else in a similar situation. What do we do? Apart from sending the docs again but how do we know they actually received it unlike the previous 2 times.
thanks

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
In my case medical pass date is September 29th, 2021 London office and since then no news.:confused:
Just putting it out there...my parents 2nd medical passed on June 17, 2021 and since then its complete silence from London Office. I guess we have to be patient.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Just putting it out there...my parents 2nd medical passed on June 17, 2021 and since then its complete silence from London Office. I guess we have to be patient.
In my mother's case, medical pass date was May 2021. PCC and additional documents were also requested at the time. No movement after that except that the same additional documents were asked again in Sep 2021.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
We are June 2019 applicants. My father has worked with the Indian Air Force so we were required to submit military documents. We got a request for submission of military documents in July 2021, we submitted the papers. We received another request along with the biometrics in dec 2021, the papers were submitted again.
now in February we received another documents saying the military documents have not been received and that we have 30 days to respond. Anyone else in a similar situation. What do we do? Apart from sending the docs again but how do we know they actually received it unlike the previous 2 times.
thanks
Send same document again. If it is New Delhi visa office, they send automatic acknowledgement message.
Many of us have sent documents this way and the cases do progress.
I think IRCC sometimes tests our patience as we are helpless about progress of our parents' cases.

Last edited:

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
thanks
E-mail & via webform ,send by both ways

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
On ecas under PR application status, I am seeing now that they just started processing the application.

From experience, does this mean things have started moving along on my sponsorship application or is it one of those updates whereby nothing else will happen for some time?
They added this second line 6 months back. No progress so far. London visa office

Last edited:
Reactions: mintmint

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
Hello! Finally my mom was able to do her medical past the due date and as per the clinic it was already submitted, what should we expect next?any info would help

thanks

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
After Decision Made on PR application happens, IRCC will request passports to stamp PR visa.
Wait for that to happen soon.
I received letter to submit the passports. All documents along with passports were submitted on Feb 21 afternoon IST.

@laxsun what is the ETA for receiving the passports back?

thank you very much

Reactions: laxsun