+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

deepakmalik

Apr 16, 2015
Hi all- my dad retired in India and is receiving his pension in a nationalized bank in India. Any suggestions on what will the best way for him to access his pension here in CAD when he moves as PR? Please guide me to the right forum is this is no the best place for this question. Thanks

farshid55

Jul 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know why the CPC Mississauga has become very slow recently?
I received the pre-arrival service letter on November 20 and there is no more news since then.

dhilloncgy

Oct 26, 2017
Hi all- my dad retired in India and is receiving his pension in a nationalized bank in India. Any suggestions on what will the best way for him to access his pension here in CAD when he moves as PR? Please guide me to the right forum is this is no the best place for this question. Thanks
Provide Canadian bank wire info to the pension department. It’s common these days

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi guys,

A bit of a situation as my parents just recd an email from New Delhi office to submit their passports, however they've already booked a flight for Canada on 1st Feb.

Does anyone know how long does it take for CIC to return the passport and what would you suggest we do - submit in India or wait and submit once they're here in Canada? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.
I would suggest to submit the passport from within Canada as there is not much time till Feb 1st. Request CIC on how to submit it from within Canada.

Reactions: DJay1234

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
Hello,

We just received eCopr for my father via the PR portal, under the remarks section it's written "HMID OUT OF STATUS"
Does anyone know what does it mean?

Thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi All,

Writing in this forum for the first time, I have sponsored my mother in 2019 (Application received data 27th June, 2019). When checking it online, the last update is about Medical Results received. Her Biometric was also done in November 2021 but there is no update on the portal. She is yet to receive the PCC request. Anyone in the same situation? Is it possible to complete the PCC without receiving the request? I have raised the request for GCMS notes on December 07th, 2021 but yet to receive the notes. What is the response time of the GCMS request these days?
Yes, you can send PCC now and check the medical pass date in your MyCIC Account.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello @laxsun @serious_cheese

Please can you update line 769, received 'Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal' email today along with pre-services arrival letter in my CIC and ecas is showing 'Decision Made'.
My mother has already traveled back to India and I have notified them about her address change twice but it is still showing her Canada address in ecas. Will be replying to the email informing them that she is outside Canada. Any idea how long does it take for NDVO to issue PPR letter?

Thank you
The process of getting PR visa from NDVO may take few months. If your mom can wait, that is OK.
Otherwise your mom can come in few weeks and become PR.
In either case you need to reply the email saying that your mom is now in India.

Reactions: krazzee

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know why the CPC Mississauga has become very slow recently?
I received the pre-arrival service letter on November 20 and there is no more news since then.
I agree cpc mississauga is super slow. My file is literally stuck on last step waiting for passport call. Nothing since then.

• Sad
Reactions: canada4life_pgp2019

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Is there any way to find out what's happening with my moms file. Just waiting for passport call. 2nd medical done in July 2021 and nothing since then. All the other formalities done in jan2020. I am not able to link the file as well to my cic so relying on ecas.

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Question... my parents are struggling to get someone to do fingerprints for them in Europe to then apply for FBI background check. Is there a way to access the biometrics that were already submitted for the application? (since they could apparently use those)

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Question... my parents are struggling to get someone to do fingerprints for them in Europe to then apply for FBI background check. Is there a way to access the biometrics that were already submitted for the application? (since they could apparently use those)
Police station do finger printing and they fix their stamp on it . Rest is done online.