1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi everyone
Looking for some advice. My mom is in Canada with me, her PCC are expired but the last time she was back home was actually to pick them up, hasn’t been there ever since.(1yr ago) Can she submit those PCC or need to be new ones?

I appreciate anyones feedback please
Thanks

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone
Looking for some advice. My mom is in Canada with me, her PCC are expired but the last time she was back home was actually to pick them up, hasn’t been there ever since.(1yr ago) Can she submit those PCC or need to be new ones?

I appreciate anyone feedback please
Thanks
They will ask for CANADIAN one.
We had the same situation. No worries.

Last edited:

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Great, thanks so much @desi_munda. I've called IRCC yesterday, they said that the immigration officer at the border can request any of the documents they have submitted along with the application for landing, but it's really up to the discretion of the officer. But it seems that nobody has been asked for that from the several ppl who have replied in the forum.

Thanks so much again
You're welcome. Thanks for sharing what IRCC told you. It's good to know to keep all the relevant documents for landing and CSQ is such an important one. It will probably come in handy for RAMQ and perhaps other Quebec services. I still have mine from more than 15 years ago :)

Reactions: gen_z

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Hi, Anyone recently travelled from Delhi To Toronto (Delhi - Montreal - Toronto) ? Can you please share your experience on
1. Covid test procedure
2. How early do we have to be at the airport ?
3. Experience with Arrive CAN app
and any valuable tips / inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
My dad recently came from Delhi to Toronto to Montreal. Like I mentioned in another post - you have option of 2 types of PCR tests. Fast one gives you results in an hour or so and costs about Rs. 4000 and the normal one is about Rs. 500 and takes about 8-10 hours. You need to arrive earlier at the airport depending on the type of PCR test you are doing, although you are welcome to leave afterwards and come back. They will email you the results that you can show before boarding.

ArriveCAN is relatively straight forward. It only lets you register within 72 hours of your flight, asks you a bunch of questions and then produces a QR code that you can show digitally or print. That's all!

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Hello - I got a new message in my CIC account today with a letter for pre-arrival services.
ECAS for permanent residence application status has changed to Decision made.

File was transferred to New Delhi visa office on Sep 15th 2021 as per MPs office. No updates in the file was transferred to NDVO and I was not notified via email. Is that normal??

What is the pre-arrival service letter for parents?? What are the next steps in the process and how long more its will usually take. I was expecting a request for Passport from visa office.

@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp @YULIA-2016 - please update tracker - Row 771
Passport request received today.

@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp

Reactions: serious_cheese

Gbolly1234

Jun 3, 2019
Please how many days does it take visiting visa to come out after submitting all my documents and I've done my biometrics thanks

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When sending the passport to NDVO using vfs, do I have to send the passport and other documents of the PA and the dependent in separate packages?
And do I have to pay vfs to return the passports back or is that included in the application fee??
Right, each individual's passport and docs need to go in a separate package. When u request package from vfs, pay for both pick up and return.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-submission-service-via-2-way-courier

Use this link and follow the instructions to use VFS passport submission service.

Reactions: desi_munda

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi
I got 2 separate emails for PA and dependent asking to confirm email address etc for virtual landing.l
Should we reply to both emails?
Or just for PA if PA is going to act on behalf of dependent too

Reactions: jaymistry

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi,
Got an email to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fees, *phew*
please update the tracker, finger crossed to get the Passport request soon. VO is London