+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where did you find budget friendly tickets ? The prices are exorbitant at the moment for next month and a half
@reezam drop me a dm. I recently booked tickets and the prices are reasonable. I might be able to help (delhi - toronto).

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
i know right. I've no idea what's going on. will call tomorrow and hope they will have an answer for me.
you have to wait for 5 weeks ish to get an update. i applied on Oct 13 and got an answer on Nov 19.
Yeah, I called them yesterday and the agent told me it's still under processing and no decision has been made and just wait another week or so. I hope they give you an explanation.

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
Medical Surveillance Undertaking documents received today for my parents. The letter is aking to bring this documents on port of entry and must contact public health within 30days upon entry to Canada. No other instructions, no passport request.

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Anyone's parent(s) traveled direct from Delhi airport to Canada? My mom is 70+, she will be travelling alone. I am confused about the process to get COVID test from Genestrings Lab at Delhi airport within 18 hrs of flight departure. She resides in Delhi. Can she go to the airport a day before, get rapid PCR test, and return home? Where does she collect results from? A vlogger on YouTube said you have to collect report from inside the airport gate # 7, and you cannot go out once you are inside the airport. I was hoping my mom can get the test, return home, and go back to airport next day for her flight.

Anyone with first hand experience please advise asap. Thank you!!
i think what you want to do is entirely possible. Even if the vlogger is right, just means that you do the test within 18h (outside airport) , but come for your travel 3h before , enter airport and collect the report at the gate 7 and then you wait for the flight..

i guess an earlier email will confirm to you that it was negative , so u can enter airport with assurance

Reactions: kulb

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
Has it happened to anyone that their file got transferred from CPC-M to a local office, and then transferred back?

What could be the reason for that?

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
Would it be possible for anyone whose parents enter Canada with PR visa would be able share their experience at port of entry? What questions they ask? How long the process take? Would the partents need to fill any forms and all? As I won't be able to go to bring them here, my mom and dad are bit anxious about entire trip so any input will help me decide if I should bring them in Jan 2022 Or wait until April 2022. Thanks in advance

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi everyone
My mom is in Canada with supervisa. The last time she went back home right before Covid shutdown she got her police certificates. Those are expired now. Is it ok if I send them, since she hasn’t been back ever since nothing would have change. Any sugggestions? Please anyone?
Thanks

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, and my file was sent to Mississauga, Medical passed, Biometric done, PCC was submited, all in the early September, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara",
Does anybody know how long it take? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, and my file was sent to Mississauga, Medical passed, Biometric done, PCC was submitted, all in the early September, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara",
Does anybody know how long it take? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.
Hi
May9, 2019 applicant, SA approval Nov. 2020, File transferred to Ankara Nov. 2020, medical done late January 2021.
My PR application status changed to DM TODAY but no PPR yet!

Ankara is way too slow but also work in a random way so hopefully you're lucky and your case will be processed faster than mine.

ronakrpatel

Apr 29, 2019
urgent!!! My parents COPR has my old address under sponsor detail and also my dad got the medical surveillance undertaking for that has my old address. I moved out of province and I updated my address. When I got the request letters it was showing my new address but these documents have old address. I am not sure will that affect at the time of landing or not? If yes what should I do before they come in canada? I have submitted webform for this but I am not sure is that right move or I have to contact new delhi?

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi
May9, 2019 applicant, SA approval Nov. 2020, File transferred to Ankara Nov. 2020, medical done late January 2021.
My PR application status changed to DM TODAY but no PPR yet!

Ankara is way too slow but also work in a random way so hopefully you're lucky and your case will be processed faster than mine.
Hi, please accept my most sincere congratulation and thanks a lot for your reply

Reactions: Roya-FSW

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Guys,

Could you please share the phone num to call CIC, the options have changed, if Anyone had called them recently, please advise which options were used to reach the agent.

Thanks

Chan2019PGP

Sep 26, 2021
@laxsun @robertp @serious_cheese

An update - but not very favourable sadly :(:(
Line 567
Received Procedural Fairness Letter on August 5th 2021 . This is relating to my father ( my mother is principal applicant )
Reasons given - Possible Medical inadmissibility - Excessive Medical demands . - Kidney Disease
File Transferred to Niagara Visa office ( was previously in Pretoria )

We were given 90 days to respond - which is alot longer than the usual 30 days - I assume due to Covid ?

I was expecting this , but hoping for a better result from medical ( wishful thinking )

I will be talking to an immigration lawyer this week .
I just haven't decided who yet .
Did you receive a reply regarding the medical inadmissibility?