+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hi,

I am the sponsor. Just replying on her behalf. I always filled and sent forms on her behalf. The 1st time she entered Canada was maybe 16 years ago. I hope I can find the date.

Yes, her old pssport might have the stamp of that entry date.

I have also done everything on behalf of parents but I was reading that portal can only be accessed by the applicants and no reps allowed.
So i am confused, maybe i can have them do it but helping them througout.

Husazi01

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, her old pssport might have the stamp of that entry date.

I have also done everything on behalf of parents but I was reading that portal can only be accessed by the applicants and no reps allowed.
So i am confused, maybe i can have them do it but helping them througout.
I understand but I dont any bad intention. My mom is just beside me. I am replying as if she is doing it.

Reactions: calgary17

mehdi1

Nov 15, 2021
Application Date Received: May 31, 2019
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
medical results: April 21, 2021 You passed the medical exam

It's been more than 28 months, does anyone know what's is going on?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hello everyone

I got DM2 for parents on ecas on 13th Nov, LVO - NDVO.
I haven’t got PPR email yet, i used my email address in the forms as rep and also the same email was mentioned in PA’s details.
Would i be getting PPR to that email or they won’t send it to that considering its not PA’s email? Then how will we be getting it.
Next question is for portal instructions, can i use my email or should i create one for PA and Can I help parents do everything on portal as they are not familiar with all these technical things.
Please advise based on your experience
Anyone know about this?
I just read this too, “
Immigration representatives
An immigration representative (also known as an immigration consultant or lawyer) can give you advice and help you with the portal for a fee. But they can’t

• sign into the portal using your username and password
  • declare that you’re in Canada for yo

• Since I am not immigration rep, and only unpaid family rep, Can i do it, except for the login and confirmation being in Canada, I can have my parents sitting next to me and i can ask them to click for those few things”

Last edited:

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Application Date Received: May 31, 2019
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
medical results: April 21, 2021 You passed the medical exam

It's been more than 28 months, does anyone know what's is going on?
Hi Mehdi

Which visa office?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi Roya, I don't know as I applied from Canada.
My parents did biometrics in Turkey.
I also applied from Canada but after receiving sponsorship approval in Nov. 2020 my application was transferred to Ankara. That was mentioned in the sponsorship approval letter.
My parents passed Medical on Feb. 1 2021 and were asked to submit PCC and travel history in May 2021. Received pre-arrival service letter in September and nothing after that. BTW, my application received date is May 9, 2019.

mehdi1

Nov 15, 2021
I also applied from Canada but after receiving sponsorship approval in Nov. 2020 my application was transferred to Ankara. That was mentioned in the sponsorship approval letter.
My parents passed Medical on Feb. 1 2021 and were asked to submit PCC and travel history in May 2021. Received pre-arrival service letter in September and nothing after that. BTW, my application received date is May 9, 2019.
I got the pre-arrival letter in May but still waiting for the final decision :(

Reactions: lenalucky

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is unfortunate to see my mom's application not moving, not hearing anything knowing we meet the requirements. What can I do? I need to bring my parent with me.

Application Received: June 20, 2019
Sponsorship Approval Letter: Feb 27, 2020
I haven't heard anything since Feb 27, 2020.
Requested GCMS notes Sept 2021. And not even anything yet after they have charged the fees.

Our files were sent to Mexico, then I wrote an email and I received this:
Please be advised that case XXXXX is in progress, according to the information we have in the system the review process is taking place in our (CPC Mississauga) office. They shoud be in contact with you in the following days with more updates.

That was in April, and since then I still don't hear anything.

I need help, this is demoralizing and depressing.
Hang in there. There are many in the same boat even if most of the messages on the forum are from people whose process seems to be moving. I sent my application as well June 2Xth 2019 (dont remember the exact date) and the situation is the same. My parents in law are from a few days earlier as well and nothing. They all went to Mexico and it seems to be Mexico the slow step. ATIP notes say nothing as well in both cases.

My only fear is that because they continue to accept applications that they will come to process more recent applications and they will unilaterally decide to close those applications as they have done before (don't remember the year but I think it was when Harper left and Trudeau arrived). I don't think it will come to that as those applications were 8 years old, but anyways... You're not alone is my only message.