+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ashkan.shd

Nov 10, 2021
They were superfast to respond compared to the past, this is their response. Interesting how long it takes to complete this review:
"Please be advised that this file has been preliminarily assessed and is currently in the queue for the secondary review."
Hey Guys
I am not in tracker. My parents file is in Ankara. Medical Feb 2021, Police certificate May 2021 and prearrival Oct 2021.
As we are getting close to the anniversary of the medical i emailed Ankara and this time their response was different.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent E-Mail enquiry.

You will shortly be receiving a passport request letter. Your visa will be valid until February 02, 2022 and you should be able to land by that date.

How long after pre arrival normally they send the passport request?

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hello everyone.
trust you are doing excellent.

has anyone applied for GCMS report lately? How much time does it take for the report to come? It has been 5 weeks since I applied. Still waiting.

thanks.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi All,

Quick question : My father's passport is expiring in May 2022. Looking at the processing timelines, what would suggest we should do regarding renewal of passport? I believe you require at least 6 months of passport validity in order to travel. I don't think I'll receive a PPR request by December. I'll be uploading PCC and schedule A form today, I am not sure if the processing will be completed by December.

Also, if we renew the passport, should IRCC be informed immediately so that passport number can be updated? will be further delay the process?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi There, one more quick question :

A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you and your accompanying dependants. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/26

Does this mean only the PA has to submit a new schedule A or would a new schedule A has to be submitted for all the dependents in the application? I ask this because the I only see one upload option under the GC key account. This upload option is under the PA only.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
@serious_cheese @laxsun

Do you guys have idea how long High commission takea to stamp the passports?

Also, dk we have any column in our tracker which indicates like passport arrived at high commission and passports received back date?

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
HI everyone,
Anyone submitted the webform to vfs for stamping and waiting for the payment link?
I have been waiting for the payment link for 10 days. They haven't replied to the mail enquiries and there's no phone no. to reach them.
Anyone in the same boat or have some suggestion.TIA

canadavisaa2018

Oct 24, 2018
HI

HI, how long did it take for vfs to send you payment link?
I submitted the webform on Nov3 and have been waiting since for the payment link.
I prepaid for VFS when my parents for biometric. After receiving the PPR letter, I just updated VFS and received the link for balance of the payment within 24 hours. They collected the passports after 10 days.

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
I prepaid for VFS when my parents for biometric. After receiving the PPR letter, I just updated VFS and received the link for balance of the payment within 24 hours. They collected the passports after 10 days.
Wow another ten days. Looks like i will not be able to meet the dead line.

kaosman

Aug 8, 2011
@robertp @laxsun

Please update my application in the PGP 2019 tracker:

Sponsored people: Parents
Parents country of citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitation received date: April 24th 2019
Application received date as per ecas: 25th June 2019
AOR date: Dec 9th 2019
Biometrics Request letter: July 13 2021
Medical Request letter: July 19 2021

Medicals Received: August 8th 2021
Biometrics Received: August 24th 2021

PCC requested: September 21 2021
PCC received: October 13th 2021

Pre-arrival services letter received: Nov 10th 2021
DM on ecas for PA: Nov 10th 2021

Line number 838 in the tracking sheet

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hey Guys
I am not in tracker. My parents file is in Ankara. Medical Feb 2021, Police certificate May 2021 and prearrival Oct 2021.
As we are getting close to the anniversary of the medical i emailed Ankara and this time their response was different.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent E-Mail enquiry.

You will shortly be receiving a passport request letter. Your visa will be valid until February 02, 2022 and you should be able to land by that date.

How long after pre arrival normally they send the passport request?
Hi Ashkan
My application is also being processed in Ankara and have almost the same timeline as yours! What is your application received date in Mississauga?

I'm May 9, 2019 applicant; my parents are currently in Iran. They passed Medical on Feb. 1 2021, PCC May 2021, Pre-arrival Sep. 30 2021 and nothing after that!
There was another Iranian applicant in this forum with the same timeline as me but he received pre-arrival in May and PPR in September so it took about 4 months for him...
I hope that would not be the case for us as the medical will be expired by then!