@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Received PR approval letter today

Annex A – Pre-email – Invitation
Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
Date: November 5, 2021
UCI:
Application # :

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation).

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Received PR approval letter today

Annex A – Pre-email – Invitation
Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
Date: November 5, 2021
UCI:
Application # :

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident
Portal (PR Confirmation).
Local visa office?

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hello all, quick question I need your Advice guys.
I have a representative attached with my PGP application, I am trying to link my file with gc key, when I am trying this, it says that the application is attached to a rep, so in order to link my file I have to cancel my rep, just wondering how long it takes if I update rep cancelation? Would I be able to see the details of file right away?
Please Advise.
Thanks
Pancham

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hi
Can someone please advise, mother is in Canada on visitor and Dad is in India. Can mother do virtual landing and can dad come on his on. Dad is the dependent and mom is principal applicant.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
In your condition, I would have focused more on completing landing of the principal applicant.
Thank you for your reply. Yes the process has already been started for the principal applicant. The passports are already sent to the nearest VAC.
Does it matter who lands first ? I mean in my case primarily applicant and one dependent are in India while one dependent is in Canada on Work permit.
I informed IRCC about his current address in Canada and i received the above email for all 3 applicants. Looks like it only had to be sent for virtual landing candidates, but not sure why i received it for everyone

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone replied to PR Confirmation Portal email for virtual landing?
what is
Original entry date:
is this the date they visited Canada first time ever? which was like 2008 when they visited for couple of weeks.

slugger

Jan 28, 2021
Hi,

My mother got her PPR yesterday. The problem is that she is currently in the US and is already booked to travel to Canada on 25th Nov on a visitor visa. Now, it would have been straightforward to just extend her stay in the US and get the passport stamped before she leaves but her 6 months in the US are expiring on Dec 16, so she cannot stay beyond that.

Would it be too risky to attempt the get the passport stamped in the US given that they have mentioned in the PPR not to plan any travel in the next 4 weeks or is this enough time? The other option, of course, is to travel as per her normal schedule and attempt a virtual landing.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks in advance.