+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
When they opened the bank account, didn't they receive agreement paper with address on it.
Thats the irony. They will not accept any agreement/receipt or account balance print out etc. It has to be an account statement.
I was wondering if there are any other easier ways of proving residency? Explored all options but no luck. That’s why reaching out to the group for their experience on this topic!

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats the irony. They will not accept any agreement/receipt or account balance print out etc. It has to be an account statement.
I was wondering if there are any other easier ways of proving residency? Explored all options but no luck. That’s why reaching out to the group for their experience on this topic!
I have seen people use lease agreement, means you rent your place to your parents
Also you can apply ontario photo ID if they are leaving in Ontario

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR letter must have option of virtual landing. Landing is complete when they receive COPR so that you can apply medical coverage and SIN.
Apparently they can apply for OHIP ( in ontario) even whitout ecoPR. Just print the letter that shows their application approved and provide the rest of requirement.

Reactions: serious_cheese

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Just to give an update about my case. It might help others who are waiting for virtual landing. We are waiting since 14th of June to get an email to create an account for virtual landing. Warsaw visa office confirmed to us that our file has been transferred to Canada but when I called the call centre and explained the situation the call centre agent told me our file was never transferred. So I wrote back to Warsaw office telling them that our file has not been transferred to Canada and gave them the information they requested once again. So far no I got no reply from Warsaw. I also to wrote to Canada IRCC and gave the information as well. I got a reply from them confirming that my file is in Warsaw visa office. So our MP called IRCC on our behalf and the IRCC agent told our MP that she will sent a request to transfer the file to Canada as well. If you are calling the call centre make sure to explain well because I called a number of time they all always misunderstood. They were understanding that my portal has already been created, and I was awaiting the virtual landing paper, which is not the case.
first you have to makesure in your parents present address are same as your pa file address.if different wait for the visa officer reviue.otherwise no errors you can reply to pr portal email about your situationi hope your file in canada thats why you received pr portal invitation.(TRY TO REPLY TO THE PR PORTAL EMAI. ADDRESS AND WAIT FOR THE REPLY.I DO LIKE THAT THEY REPLY TO ME

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
I have seen people use lease agreement, means you rent your place to your parents
Also you can apply ontario photo ID if they are leaving in Ontario
Agree, lease agreement seems like a solution. Although the phone rep gave me BS reason for not accepting that either ( conflict of interest). i will still try this route.
Ontario photo id takes 4 to 6 weeks.

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello,

I need some help. I had applied to sponsor my parents from 2019. They were just asked to provide Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself, your dependent spouse and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age.

My father is the principal applicant and my mother is also an applicant (spouse)

The have asked us to fill the following forms:

IMM5406e - Additional Family Information
IMM5562e - Supplementary Information Your Travels
IMM5569e - Schedule A Background / Declaration

Myself and all my siblings are above 18 and independent and live separately from my parents.

My question is:

Besides my father and mother, do anyone of us siblings have to provide the police certificates as well?

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello,

I had a question about providing documents requested for parent application. My parents are travelling at the moment and not in their home country. They have just received a document request by CIC and have been given 30 days to collect police certificates and do a medical.

Their email says "If you are unable to provide the requested items to our office within 30 days, please provide us with an explanation as to why you are unable to provide the items. "

I am curious if anyone else has asked for more time to submit the required documents and if CIC will be ok with a extension request ?

Thanks

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hello All, quick question, in my ECAS, it says immigration had sent a correspondence on the 25th October but neither my consultant and not me have received any correspondence regarding my PGP. We have submitted medical results in August.
, anyone with similar sinario. What we do in this situation?

Su21

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, can anyone please guide on virtual landing - one of the dependents is in Canada on work permit and has received the passport request. Can someone please share the process and experience.

Highly appreciated
Hi reezam
I'm in the same situation as you are, dependent in canada on study permit and parents in India, but we are still waiting for biometric to be done, please share your experience with me also how landing was done for dependent and what was done about passport request. Would appreciate your advice
Thank you

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Probably this might have answered before so sorry for repetitive question.

i am sponsoring my parents (Mom and Dad) , what should i put in family size when i provide employment history for past 3 years? 1 as i was single or 3 including them?

i got married in 2021 so what to put in 2021? 2 or 4 including parents?

any help is appreciated since i believe you all have submitted the application

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello,

I need some help. I had applied to sponsor my parents from 2019. They were just asked to provide Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself, your dependent spouse and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age.

My father is the principal applicant and my mother is also an applicant (spouse)

The have asked us to fill the following forms:

IMM5406e - Additional Family Information
IMM5562e - Supplementary Information Your Travels
IMM5569e - Schedule A Background / Declaration

Myself and all my siblings are above 18 and independent and live separately from my parents.

My question is:

Besides my father and mother, do anyone of us siblings have to provide the police certificates as well?
only required if they are listed as dependents on the application

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
Hello Everyone, Finally got Biometrics request for the dependents and decision made for SP on October 28th 2021. But no request for Medical or PCC. Is this normal? how long does it take from bio request for them to request Medical and PCC? Any help would be appreciated.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hello Everyone, Finally got Biometrics request for the dependents and decision made for SP on October 28th 2021. But no request for Medical or PCC. Is this normal? how long does it take from bio request for them to request Medical and PCC? Any help would be appreciated.
In my case medical was requested two days post biometric submission

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably this might have answered before so sorry for repetitive question.

i am sponsoring my parents (Mom and Dad) , what should i put in family size when i provide employment history for past 3 years? 1 as i was single or 3 including them?

i got married in 2021 so what to put in 2021? 2 or 4 including parents?

any help is appreciated since i believe you all have submitted the application