+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hello All, quick question, in my ECAS, it says immigration had sent a correspondence on the 25th October but neither my consultant and not me have received any correspondence regarding my PGP. We have submitted medical results in August.
, anyone with similar sinario. What we do in this situation?

Husazi01

Sep 3, 2016
first you have to makesure in your parents present address are same as your pa file address.if different wait for the visa officer reviue.otherwise no errors you can reply to pr portal email about your situationi hope your file in canada thats why you received pr portal invitation.(TRY TO REPLY TO THE PR PORTAL EMAI. ADDRESS AND WAIT FOR THE REPLY.I DO LIKE THAT THEY REPLY TO ME
Thanks I hope they transfer my file and when I get the email for portal invitation, I will make sure to do that.

Reactions: amesh

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 for 2021?
what about 2018,2019,2020 ?
We do not know what was your status in 2018,2019 and 2020.
The formula is you + Your dependant + Your both parents = your family size for the given year

If you were single in 2018 and your parents do not have any dependant then it is you + parents = 3
if there is any dependant of your parents the include that also any small children who are going to be in the application.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASPR

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
The formula is you + Your dependant + Your both parents = your family size for the given year

If you were single in 2018 and your parents do not have any dependant then it is you + parents = 3
if there is any dependant of your parents the include that also any small children who are going to be in the application.
we got married in 2021 so family size 4 make sense for 2021 for my history , what about my wife's history for 2021 i guess 4 ?
what will be my wife's family size for 2018,2019,2020?

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

thanks for quick response

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
Apparently they can apply for OHIP ( in ontario) even whitout ecoPR. Just print the letter that shows their application approved and provide the rest of requirement.
Sorry, just wonder, what is the letter are you talking about? we have just got the PPR letter and no other letter where it would be stated that their application is approved or if they met the eligibility requirements. Is this kind of letter enough to apply for OHIP?

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Second xray is not informed at time of sputum,it is advised later on.yes it is compulsory.what ever physician tells is mandatory....
Thank you so much for your information. Appreciate it!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everyone, Finally got Biometrics request for the dependents and decision made for SP on October 28th 2021. But no request for Medical or PCC. Is this normal? how long does it take from bio request for them to request Medical and PCC? Any help would be appreciated.
That is normal. All other requests to PA and dependents come after decision is made about sponsorship.

Last edited:

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I have a question for people travelling from India. Canada is only accepting covid tests from a laboratory located inside Delhi airport. My parents will be travelling to Delhi from another city to do this test. The test results are provided in 8-10h . Is it allowed to go outside the airport after getting test done? So that they can stay in a hotel and rest? The covid test is at night and flight is next day in the morning. Does anyone know about this?

Elena2015

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Please,add update my tracker line.
Got Medical request today ( second)
Do you know by any chance, how long it usually takes from second medical to DM?

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
I have a question for people travelling from India. Canada is only accepting covid tests from a laboratory located inside Delhi airport. My parents will be travelling to Delhi from another city to do this test. The test results are provided in 8-10h . Is it allowed to go outside the airport after getting test done? So that they can stay in a hotel and rest? The covid test is at night and flight is next day in the morning. Does anyone know about this?
yes. Its allowed to go anywhere. just for boarding the RT-PCR test results will be required from Canada Recognized "Genstring Laboratories". I assume they are taking direct flight to Toronto.. else they will need PCR test from transit country as well.

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
yes. Its allowed to go anywhere. just for boarding the RT-PCR test results will be required from Canada Recognized "Genstring Laboratories". I assume they are taking direct flight to Toronto.. else they will need PCR test from transit country as well.
yes, they are taking direct flight DEL - TOR. thank you . one more thing, their checked-in bags will be received in toronto, not in delhi right? just wondering if they will have to manage that extra luggage at delhi ..