Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
I sponsored my parents back in 2019 before pandemic and now I have 2 kids. There file is now in progress and we are waiting on their PCC appointment. Was I suppose to update my application anywhere with birth of my kids? What implications does it have on my sponsorship application?
Yes, you need to update your application. you can send them the information by webform.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
In some cases they ask you to pay RPRF fee and give you option to upload receipt on mycic by creating a submission button.
You can also send it by webform and you should get acknowledgement in a few days. If you dont get acknowledgement, call IRCC and get confirmation
Already sent it by webform, hope it will work. Because in mycic I can only upload police certificate and travel history.
Thank you for the help.

Reactions: dm31810

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Thank you for responding. Is there any particular format or form I need to fill for it?
Just write it on a plain paper and explain the situation. something like below..

To
The Visa Officer
(your Visa office)

Subject: Addition of family members (kids)

ANITA JIWANI

Jul 16, 2011
@laxsun
Finally received the medical request for my mom. My dad's application status change into medical submitted. My parents finger prints are valid till 2027. So no Bio required.
Please update the tracker
Thank you

Reactions: serious_cheese

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
when you submiting address in pr portal that address want to mach with your application.is same address both pr portal send the ecopr with in 1 week.(my parents received 2 days)otherwise file waiting for the visa officer (in canada)approval.
Any updates?

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hello All,

I do not have any update since Feb 2020 (Biometric request). I contact local MPP and no help. Status did not change since "We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2019.".

Does anyone know what are my options now? any suggestions?

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Many had to try multiple times. Following may be useful:
Tip-1After you login, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-categpry. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
Tip-2
Tip-3Sometimes leaving city and country of birth fields empty work.
Tip-4In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. Sometime leaving the entire passport fields blank work.
Tip-5Match the city and province name you entered in the original app. Leaving them blank work sometimes as well.
Tip-6The most tricky part is the Number of Family Members. In most cases, this needs to match exactly how you declared your family size in the original app. For a family of 6 (sponsor+sponsor's spouse+2 kids+both parents), this can work for any number from 2 to 6. So, you have to try all numbers within the range. Most likely it work for 4 leaving the number of children. You can also try leaving the field blank.
Tip-7As I've seen, it takes several tries to successfully link the app. Good luck!!!
How can I leave any fields blank? IF applicable they are mandatory.

Reactions: ramko

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Urgent question!
In my cic account I am trying to upload police certificates, but upload field available only for main applicant, not for spouse and dependent. So it is ok if I will upload all 3 documents by one file ?

PS-BC

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Urgent question!
In my cic account I am trying to upload police certificates, but upload field available only for main applicant, not for spouse and dependent. So it is ok if I will upload all 3 documents by one file ?
I was provided with the option to send my parent's police certificate via the email that was provided to me on the PCC request letter(at very bottom on the footer). But you can add all the certificates in one pdf and upload them.

Reactions: Adelina2091

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I was provided with the option to send my parent's police certificate via the email that was provided to me on the PCC request letter(at very bottom on the footer). But you can add all the certificates in one pdf and upload them.
Thank you! I don't have any email or mailing addresses in my letter, they said just upload it.