+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
ECAS says decision made today when I checked however online portal which you access through secure login still shows as processing. Can you advise what that means and what's next?
Timeline:
App submitted: June 24 2019
Biometric request: Nov 2020
Medical Req: May 2021
Pre arrival services letter: Aug 2021
Schedule A more history from age 18 instead of last 10 years request for parent: Sep 2021
Right of Permanent Residence Fees: Oct 2021
Processing office LVO

What are the next steps guys?
That's good news for others as there's some movement from the London Visa Office. Would you also please share what's the home country for your applicant?

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

We received email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" and replied with details
today again received same email as reminder.

Is there anything I could have done wrong that led to email reminder and they havent seen the earlier email?

Generally how long it takes to get eCOPR from here?

Thank you for your inputs!

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
We were not asked to provide any PCC and the parents are not in Canada. and we already got the Passport request email. is this normal that they did not request for a PCC ?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

We received email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" and replied with details
today again received same email as reminder.

Is there anything I could have done wrong that led to email reminder and they havent seen the earlier email?

Generally how long it takes to get eCOPR from here?

Thank you for your inputs!
Wait for few days. That may be automated reply.

Reactions: dm31810

amity21

Oct 9, 2019
I sponsored my parents back in 2019 before pandemic and now I have 2 kids. There file is now in progress and we are waiting on their PCC appointment. Was I suppose to update my application anywhere with birth of my kids? What implications does it have on my sponsorship application?

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi Everyone!
Today medical status was updated to passed on October 22nd.
I have a probably stupid question, but if I will pay RPRF how can I attach a receipt to the application? How they will know that fees where paid exactly for my parents?

thank you

Reactions: serious_cheese

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
@robertp @laxsun
Aug 12 - Second medical passed
Aug 31 - requested for updated passport copy (uploaded via mycic the following day)
Oct 22 - IRCC requested for updated and detailed Imm5669 and Gov’t employment details
Oct 22 - Prearrival letter received
Oct 23 - documents were uploaded via mycic

Wondering how long I have to wait again.

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
@robertp @laxsun
Aug 12 - Second medical passed
Aug 31 - requested for updated passport copy (uploaded via mycic the following day)
Oct 22 - IRCC requested for updated and detailed Imm5669 and Gov’t employment details
Oct 22 - Prearrival letter received
Oct 23 - documents were uploaded via mycic

Wondering how long I have to wait again.
Visa office?

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone!
Today medical status was updated to passed on October 22nd.
I have a probably stupid question, but if I will pay RPRF how can I attach a receipt to the application? How they will know that fees where paid exactly for my parents?

thank you
In some cases they ask you to pay RPRF fee and give you option to upload receipt on mycic by creating a submission button.
You can also send it by webform and you should get acknowledgement in a few days. If you dont get acknowledgement, call IRCC and get confirmation