Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Hi good people, for the New Delhi passport request, do we need to submit two separate envelopes to VFS, one for each applicant ? Or just one envelope for both ?
Thanks for the help !

Confused in Montreal

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011

Asadfilza

Oct 13, 2021
does anyone know how long does London immigration take to respond to email. I had emailed to confirm whether to provide PCC of last 10 years or since age of 18

Napastak

Oct 12, 2021
@robertp @YULIA-2016
I need suggestions. My mother-in-law has visotor visa refusal in 2006 or 2007. I didn't declare this information in IMM 5669. Reason is I didn't read it when I was filling form. I am representing for her. She is done her medical, biometric, and pcc.
QUESTION: should I resubmit IMM 5669 or not?
Hi could you please provide updates, I am in the same situation? Did they accept new IMM 5669 ? Should I have AOR before sending new imm5669

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
It is best to travel together but at the very least, the primary applicant will need to travel first
I have question .i recived invitation my parentama pgp2021 .question is in 2020 income sclae low for the reason covid.in 2021 income is 70k plus approx so is possible they accept or not means in your file they as again notice os assmenent during the process in 2020 notice of assemement?plz reply me thanks and any idea which steps to qualify my parents process?

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Medical received will not appear until your parents pass medical. MyCIC shows the date of medical pass.
Thank you. Do you mean if you can link your application to your CIC account it will show medical passed? So Medical Received is medical passed then?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
I have question .i recived invitation my parentama pgp2021 .question is in 2020 income sclae low for the reason covid.in 2021 income is 70k plus approx so is possible they accept or not means in your file they as again notice os assmenent during the process in 2020 notice of assemement?plz reply me thanks and any idea which steps to qualify my parents process?
if you dont meet the income requirements for each year, you will not qualify

demon450

Sep 6, 2016
Hey any update after Pre-arrival?
i am guessing medical, PCC all completed and just waiting for PPR?
do share update please
Pre-arrival on 24 Sep, no news since then. Additional doc + PCC + Bio + Medical all done.
Anyone knows how long it's gonna take to receive COPR? My parents are in Canada, VO CPC-Missisauga

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
I submitted my parent's current address and photos on the PR portal on 2nd October. Since then I haven't received the eCPOR or any other message on the account. Is there anything we can do to confirm the status or get them to send the eCPOR?
Please let me know
RG

Last edited:

Confused in Montreal

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hi can some please tell me how you found out if your parents passed the medicals. I looked at the CIC track your application tool and all it says is ‘medical received’. Does the status update to ‘medical passed’ on the online tool as well? I can’t seem link my parent’s application to an online ircc account- it keeps saying application not found. So I can’t check anything there.
I have also received request for police clearance and other documents like proof of relationship and travel history. Would be correct to assume that means medicals have been passed and the application has moved to next step?
They only check Tuberculosis on x-ray and blood, HIV, Syphilis, TB bacterium in blood and vaccinations. If you are ok on these and do not have massive problems such as kidney failures and transplant needs, one should be ok. The urine is for tox screen for drug consumption.

I think the parents and grandparents seem to be ok on these fronts and are not a threat to public health. So it should be ok

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hi can some please tell me how you found out if your parents passed the medicals. I looked at the CIC track your application tool and all it says is ‘medical received’. Does the status update to ‘medical passed’ on the online tool as well? I can’t seem link my parent’s application to an online ircc account- it keeps saying application not found. So I can’t check anything there.
I have also received request for police clearance and other documents like proof of relationship and travel history. Would be correct to assume that means medicals have been passed and the application has moved to next step?
it takes a month to update the system saying you passed, normally if there would in any issues the doctor would know let your parents know. if they doctors did not say anything or ask for further tests it means everything is OK!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you. Do you mean if you can link your application to your CIC account it will show medical passed? So Medical Received is medical passed then?
In ecas it appears as "Medical received on XXXXXXXX". In MyCIC it appears as "You Passed Medical on XXXXXXXX". The date of medical pass will be the validity of PR visa.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016