+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
**Urgent**
My CIC application status shows FINAL DECISION 20 Aug with counterfoil document number along with Issue date/Expiry date.
Doea this mean Visa sticker is affixed on my MIL passport?
I am not sure because we hired an agent in India and he is saying passport was returned back to him from VFS because photos sizes were not correct. Also he is saying passport is with someone in Delhi and we live in Gujarat.
I am wondering if agent is telling the truth. How can I found out what is happening. I tried calling CIC call centre but it keeps getting disconnected.
If my CIC account status shows a counterfoil document with numebers and issue/expiry date, what does that mean?

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
**Urgent**
My CIC application status shows FINAL DECISION 20 Aug with counterfoil document number along with Issue date/Expiry date.
Doea this mean Visa sticker is affixed on my MIL passport?
I am not sure because we hired an agent in India and he is saying passport was returned back to him from VFS because photos sizes were not correct. Also he is saying passport is with someone in Delhi and we live in Gujarat.
I am wondering if agent is telling the truth. How can I found out what is happening. I tried calling CIC call centre but it keeps getting disconnected.
If my CIC account status shows a counterfoil document with numbers and issue/expiry date, what does that mean?
Confusing but the counterfoil # represents the 'IMMIGRANT VISA' sticker that the consulate puts on the passport after the submission.
I would definitely rely on the cic website update and demand to see the passport from your agent.

Reactions: MineshPatel

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I checked my eCAS and today it shows sponsorship status as "Decision Made". I haven't received my letter confirming what the decision is. What are the next steps to obtain one? Members, kindly advise.
Keep checking your email folder and mailbox. If not received within few weeks call IRCC.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Good Morning folks. My parents got requested for Biometrics. We applied in 2019. The problem is that New Delhi office has no availability for Biometrics. Additionally, when we call them, there is a recorded message. How do we apply for Biometrics in Delhi? ANyone else in similar situation? How do we do this now?
Biometrics have to be done at Visa application centers (VAC) not in the visa office. Search for Biometrics Collection Centers and read the instructions.

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hi All,

We just received passport request for my parents but they are scheduled to travel next week to Canada on a visit. Can they still travel on visitor visa next week and complete their virtual landing when they are here?

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi!
today we received a request for medical exam, police certificate, travel history and RPRF. All need to be done in a 30 days.
I paid a part of fees( biometric and all application fees, without RPRF) before applying. It was $1420 ( 2 parents and their dependant) now I need to pay RPRF can somebody help to calculate it for me, as I understand it must be $500 for each parent and how much for dependant?
need a help ASAP please!
And Police certificate can be uploaded electronically, with certificated translate?
Anyone can help me? So confused, my messages always without answer...

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Biometrics have to be done at Visa application centers (VAC) not in the visa office. Search for Biometrics Collection Centers and read the instructions.
YEs, that is what I meant when I said New Delhi Office. They have no availability till 2023....

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
Since week, every time I try to login into IRCC using GCKey crediential, it does not go further "you are not login" Or "some other error messege but didn't take me to actual file information. Wondering if anyone getting same issue. Thank you.

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
Hi All,

We just received passport request for my parents but they are scheduled to travel next week to Canada on a visit. Can they still travel on visitor visa next week and complete their virtual landing when they are here?
I dont see why not