+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
That’s scary. I might be wrong but I think majority of the people get PPR at the same time when the status changes to a decision made. For my parents ECAS changed to decision made on Sunday but no PPR yet. Waiting for each and every step is so disappointing. Why would they wait so long to send PPR when a decision has been made. I don’t get it
I got PPR request 2.5 months ago, still waiting for COPR. Parents are in Canada.

Galy

Sep 28, 2021
Hello!
Sorry, I was a little wrong with the numbers for years. Fixed /
Applied for sponsorship of ASG in June 2019. Biometrics, criminal record and medicine sent in 2019. Since then, there has been silence, since the passage of medicine for almost 2 years. It is not clear what is happening ... The matter is in Mississauga and there is absolutely no movement (calls are answered that everything is in order with the documents)

Last edited:

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Hello Guys,

We are 18th June 2019 Applicant.
First Medical and PCC done April 2020
Second Medical Passed in Aug 2021.
CPC-Mississauga.

After that no update? Anyone in Same situation?

Thanks

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello,

- PGP 2019 - Application received date Jun 12, 2019 - LVO London.
- PCC, Additional documents and Medical submitted back in May 2021. PCC and Additional documents requested again on Sep 24 and submitted with no change in ECAS or MYCIC statuses. (ECAS status: In Process)

Your feedback in terms of next steps and time left on the following MYCIC status would be much appreciated:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • May 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Thanks.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

- PGP 2019 - Application received date Jun 12, 2019 - LVO London.
- PCC, Additional documents and Medical submitted back in May 2021. PCC and Additional documents requested again on Sep 24 and submitted with no change in ECAS or MYCIC statuses. (ECAS status: In Process)

Your feedback in terms of next steps and time left on the following MYCIC status would be much appreciated:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • May 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Thanks.
It appears that you have to wait for biometrics request.
Or did you mom had to do biometrics for other visa category?

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi! Can we be added to the spread sheet please?
Also, can someone ease my mind. I DO NOT remember my username for mycic and i managed to link my application earlier this year.
Well, now i created a ne mycic account and i have tried multiple days still unable to link our application.

My issue is that we got an email saying theres a message for us and to log in.
I tried the call centre (unable to get thru)
Then i sent a webform saying we dont have access and that what should we do as we do not know if they are requesting for any documents or what not.

CPC Missisauga received the application June 28 2019.
We got AOR on September 30 2020. (requesting new IMM5768)
Confirmation Email of Documents Receipt on October 13 2020.
Email telling us an update on the covid delay March 25 2021 (im sure everyone got his as it was very generic)
Email saying there is a MESSAGE WAITING FOR YOU in MYCIC September 23 2021.

This is what i get from the online tool:
(omg i just checked to write it here before it just said in process for bo Sponsorship and PR NOW IT SAYS DECISION MADE FOR SPONSOR!!)
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ on June 28, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: Jaime Hernando Calero Aguado.
  2. We started processing your application on June 16, 2021.

I think is SA approval because the PR part now says this

Permanent Residence
    We received ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ's application for permanent residence on June 28, 2019.
    We sent ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ a letter on September 23, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

How do i know what they sent? Mail is not good in PANAMA could it be an email?
If they actually send any letters...because my is missing for 3 months, probably going through the Mars.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
In place of marriage certificate you can submit an affidavit (in original) along with copies of passports of your parents in support.. In passports spouse name may be highlighted showing as husband and wife.. All these three documents can be submitted alongwith an explanation letter.. In affidavit and in explanation letter, you can mention that there was no system of marriage registration and certificate..

This will work..

Best of luck..
I want to correct you here, I've received a similar request from IRCC last week. and they have specifically mentioned:

XXXXXXXX - Principale applicant:
> Marriage Certificate / Licence: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar
and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship This
must be received at this office by: XXXX/XX/XX
> Travel History Info Form: Please provide a complete IMM5562 Supplementary Info - Your Travels
form. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf This must
be received at this office by: XXXX/XX/XX

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
It appears that you have to wait for biometrics request.
Or did you mom had to do biometrics for other visa category?
Thanks @laxsun for the feedback. Biometric is valid until 2026 as it was done as part of super visa. My mom is in Canada. Also, Background Check status is "Not Applicable" ?

Reactions: laxsun

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hello Guys,

CPC-Mississauga.

Thanks
I'm on the same boat. Re-medical on Aug 5. Still nothing.

Vaneegill

May 2, 2019
Hi all,

Please see my timelines below:-
Application received - 12th June ,2019
Sponsorship approved - February, 2020
Father biometrics request- biometrics submitted
LVO - New Delhi
IP2 - March 30th ,2021
PCC and medical request same day
PCC submitted
Ecas status- Medical has been received
Pre-arrival letter - August 13th
Today(September 27,2021) , we received biometrics request for my mother.

My question is , what are the steps left now in processing of application.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: afged

manojv

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
I want to correct you here, I've received a similar request from IRCC last week. and they have specifically mentioned:

XXXXXXXX - Principale applicant:
> Marriage Certificate / Licence: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar
and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship This
must be received at this office by: XXXX/XX/XX
> Travel History Info Form: Please provide a complete IMM5562 Supplementary Info - Your Travels
form. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf This must
be received at this office by: XXXX/XX/XX
I got same request in August first week and requested to submit copies of aadhar and voter id's for both of my parents, which I have submitted and got decision made and passport request a 10days ago.

Reactions: Paul09

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I got same request in August first week and requested to submit copies of aadhar and voter id's for both of my parents, which I have submitted and got decision made and passport request a 10days ago.
I have only submitted the Adhar card and Marriage certificate, for the first request, as Voter ID card names do not match with their real name.

Also, they requested my voter ID and Adhar card, along with my Fifth class, Middle standard, and Matriculation/secondary school certificate. As I moved to Canada in 2011, I never got my Voter ID or Adhar Card, so I just submitted 10th, 12th, along with my birth certificate translated here in Ontario.

Hoping to get DM and PR portal email soon. May 2019 PGP applicant.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

CPC-Mississauga.

Thanks
Hey, I have somewhat similar situation. We are 7 June 2019 applicant, first medical, pcc ,bio done in dec 2019, 2nd medical down in July 2021 and nothing after this. Same visa office. So let's hope for the best.