IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
Hello guys, my parent's remedical passed in mycic account on September 16, but in ecas I don't see new line added "medical received". So is it normal if mycic gets updated but ecas not? Does this mean medical passed or not yet?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi! Can we be added to the spread sheet please?
Also, can someone ease my mind. I DO NOT remember my username for mycic and i managed to link my application earlier this year.
Well, now i created a ne mycic account and i have tried multiple days still unable to link our application.

My issue is that we got an email saying theres a message for us and to log in.
I tried the call centre (unable to get thru)
Then i sent a webform saying we dont have access and that what should we do as we do not know if they are requesting for any documents or what not.

CPC Missisauga received the application June 28 2019.
We got AOR on September 30 2020. (requesting new IMM5768)
Confirmation Email of Documents Receipt on October 13 2020.
Email telling us an update on the covid delay March 25 2021 (im sure everyone got his as it was very generic)
Email saying there is a MESSAGE WAITING FOR YOU in MYCIC September 23 2021.

This is what i get from the online tool:
(omg i just checked to write it here before it just said in process for bo Sponsorship and PR NOW IT SAYS DECISION MADE FOR SPONSOR!!)
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ on June 28, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: Jaime Hernando Calero Aguado.
  2. We started processing your application on June 16, 2021.

I think is SA approval because the PR part now says this

Permanent Residence
    We received ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ's application for permanent residence on June 28, 2019.
    We sent ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ a letter on September 23, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

How do i know what they sent? Mail is not good in PANAMA could it be an email?
If you have MyCIC working, they must have sent the documents there.
Try several times to link to MyCIC.

Can you provide following information to put in the tracker spreadsheet:

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

Please tag @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello I am looking for advice for my moms arrival. We are June 2019 file and did pcc and biometrics etc in Dec 2019 n then nothing until July 2021 when they asked for re medical due to expiry. Nothing is updated on ecas till now and I can't link my file in my cic , I have tried every combination possible. So with flight ban being lifted, am I ok to call my mom despite not getting her pr yet but she has multiple entry Visa? Also once she's here do I have to call n update ircc for her being heas I do all communication on my moms behalf and I get all their emails. Her visa office is mississauga so am guessing it would be easier to do her passport submission here when the time comes. Will really appreciate any advice .thanks
IMO bringing your mother here (provided she has valid Canadian visa) makes sense in the current condition.
The PR application may take time but she can easily do virtual landing for becoming PR once she is here.

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
Hey Sid, got my documents submitted this week. Webform didn't give me a confirmation email right away, so I also sent by email, and got a confirmation email right away. Received another confirmation email the next day from the webform submission.

How's your progress?
Hello Prontissimo,

That's great to hear! I usually get an email on my webform submission within 5 business days. But recently, they did responded the next day mentioning that they are working to reply to cases in Afghanistan. But you are covered up by sending the documents through email.

I am waiting for the PCC which will come in next 2 weeks. Should I send the other documents in the interim? Also, what did you mention from RPRF fees? I do not have a proof available but paid it back in 2019.

Regards

Reactions: gen_z

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys, Decision made (ECAS) on parents PGP File in March 2021. Pre arrival letter received in Feb 2021. Till date have not got the PPR request. Visa office is NDVO. Not sure why is it taking so much time for PPR. Any suggestions? Is this normal?

Reactions: serious_cheese

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi Guys, Decision made (ECAS) on parents PGP File in March 2021. Pre arrival letter received in Feb 2021. Till date have not got the PPR request. Visa office is NDVO. Not sure why is it taking so much time for PPR. Any suggestions? Is this normal?
Everything is normal at NDVO. I would advise sending a webform inquiry. When did your file reach CIC? Are you a June or May 2019 applicant.

Alisa789

Jun 18, 2019
Hi I submitted IMM5669 with my mother's work history from 2009 to 2019 however now I got email from CIC asking to mention history from age 18. the form says "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. What shall I do now? Shall I call/email them asking the form requires last 10 years however now they are asking since age 18?

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
How long does the final decision take?

According the MP, all stages are passed (eligibility, medical, security, criminality). It's two months now and no movement at all.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
That’s scary. I might be wrong but I think majority of the people get PPR at the same time when the status changes to a decision made. For my parents ECAS changed to decision made on Sunday but no PPR yet. Waiting for each and every step is so disappointing. Why would they wait so long to send PPR when a decision has been made. I don’t get it

account9523

May 28, 2019
I think Toronto Pearson or YVR has the same process.

First, check-in with customs, please show them 72 hours covid19 test, customs will check their passport, visa...etc.

After that, they will have to go through Immigration Office (they must go through). In this office, they will be asked a few questions, it is ok if they don't speak English as they will give them a document in their own language and they will read and answer.

After this, they can get their luggage (they can pick up either prior of after immigration) .

The final step is to go through Covid19 testing and getting the Coviod19 test kit to bring home as well.

Please remember to download arriveCAN, you will have more instructions there.
Thank you for your response!

Reactions: nguyentu2001