+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Hello Prontissimo,

That's great to hear! I usually get an email on my webform submission within 5 business days. But recently, they did responded the next day mentioning that they are working to reply to cases in Afghanistan. But you are covered up by sending the documents through email.

I am waiting for the PCC which will come in next 2 weeks. Should I send the other documents in the interim? Also, what did you mention from RPRF fees? I do not have a proof available but paid it back in 2019.

Regards
Hi Sid,

I would say if you're approaching the 30-day window and waiting for the PCC, just submit everything you have with a note that your PCC has been requested and will be submitted as soon as it is available.

For the RPRF fee, I stated it was paid up in 2019 as part of the original submission and attached the payment receipt. I don't think it's a big deal if you cannot produce the receipt at this point. They have everything on record and should validate the payment status if you say so.

Cheers

Reactions: gen_z

Hustle

Sep 11, 2019
Hello all.
my parents got their first medical done in Dec 2019 (exp Dec 2020). On Sep 22nd, 2021 they received a new request for medicals again. MyCIC showed medical request. But on sep 25th, myCIC account started showing ‘medical passed on Sep 25th’. Visa office - new delhi. Does anyone have an insight on this ?
I am confused whether to get their medicals done or not.
Anyone ??

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hello Prontissimo,

That's great to hear! I usually get an email on my webform submission within 5 business days. But recently, they did responded the next day mentioning that they are working to reply to cases in Afghanistan. But you are covered up by sending the documents through email.

I am waiting for the PCC which will come in next 2 weeks. Should I send the other documents in the interim? Also, what did you mention from RPRF fees? I do not have a proof available but paid it back in 2019.

Regards
Hi I have the same question here.

Ive sent them my parents PCC both via webform and email. for the webform request, I've only received a generic response that they are busy with things in Afghanistan. As for the email, I have never heard back.

Did you receive any response via email?

Many thanks

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hey Sid, got my documents submitted this week. Webform didn't give me a confirmation email right away, so I also sent by email, and got a confirmation email right away. Received another confirmation email the next day from the webform submission.

How's your progress?
Hi, wondering what kind of confirmation did you receive via email? Also, could I ask what email address you used? I've emailed them using email, but I havent heard anything back and it's been 2 weeks.

Also, did you have to include your parents and your birthday in the email?

Many thanks

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
OHK ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? IS THERE ANY INSTRUCTIONS ONLINE WHICH STATES THEY NEED THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ONLY?
In place of marriage certificate you can submit an affidavit (in original) along with copies of passports of your parents in support.. In passports spouse name may be highlighted showing as husband and wife.. All these three documents can be submitted alongwith an explanation letter.. In affidavit and in explanation letter, you can mention that there was no system of marriage registration and certificate..

This will work..

Best of luck..

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi I submitted IMM5669 with my mother's work history from 2009 to 2019 however now I got email from CIC asking to mention history from age 18. the form says "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. What shall I do now? Shall I call/email them asking the form requires last 10 years however now they are asking since age 18?
from age 18

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Finally, my mom got her passport back with immigrant visa!!!

VO: CPC-M
May 29, 2019 application
BM & PCC January 2020
Medical passed June 2020
Remedical passed September 2021
Visa issued by NDVO September 2021

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Finally, my mom got her passport back with immigrant visa!!!

VO: CPC-M
May 29, 2019 application
BM & PCC January 2020
Medical passed June 2020
Remedical passed September 2021
Visa issued by NDVO September 2021
Congrats, what's the validity on the visa? is it 1 year?

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
Hi Sid,

I would say if you're approaching the 30-day window and waiting for the PCC, just submit everything you have with a note that your PCC has been requested and will be submitted as soon as it is available.

For the RPRF fee, I stated it was paid up in 2019 as part of the original submission and attached the payment receipt. I don't think it's a big deal if you cannot produce the receipt at this point. They have everything on record and should validate the payment status if you say so.

Cheers
Hello Prontissimo,

Sounds good! I will prepare the email and send it off today!

Thanks again! Will be in touch!

Reactions: prontissimo

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Hello Folks, was hoping to get some guidance and help with a couple of issues I am facing with the affidavit/format(s):

A) Parents Marriage Affidavit Format(don’t have the marriage registration certificate from India)
B) Parents DOB Unavailable(affidavit/undertaking format)

Would you guys be able to help me out with the above ? If available, you can email me the format(s) on deltalogisticsedmonton@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Hi, wondering what kind of confirmation did you receive via email? Also, could I ask what email address you used? I've emailed them using email, but I havent heard anything back and it's been 2 weeks.

Also, did you have to include your parents and your birthday in the email?

Many thanks
Hey gen_z,

The confirmation I received after submission through weblink was from IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. It summarized my text submission but did not include my attachments.

The confirmation I received after submission through email was from IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. It was an automatically generated reply. The email address I used for submission was exactly the same as this, as per the SA letter.

And no, I did not include any birthdays or personal particulars in the email submission. All I had was "PGP-APR" in the subject line, followed by my application file number, as indicated in the SA letter.

Hope this helps!

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
I know this is not relevant to PGP-2019. Just want to know your feedback/advice based on your previous experience.

My wife received the invitation for PGP-2021. Only the last name is printed on the letter. I think, when she submitted the form she clicked the check mark ( I do not have the first name) by mistake. An Explanation letter along with the application will clarify this? Any input is hight appreciated. Thanks