+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi @laxsun , @robertp - Please update Line 849. Thanks!

Ecas - Permanent Residence Application Status changed to Decision Made - 23/9/2021 (today)
Email with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" received today (23/09/2021) with next steps to create the PR card.

Very happy that the process is finally coming to an end :)
Many thanks to this forum which helped me keep calm and patient during the 819 days of wait time!

-
Krubzee
Hi, which visa office?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun

Finally got the ECopr
- Additional Doc request- Aug27
- pre-arrival letter- Sep 19
- PR portal Email- Sep20
- PR portal credential email- Sep22
- PR portal submissions- Sep22
- ECopr- Sep23

Thanks, Everyone
Congratulations!
Thanks for updating about your progress!
Was your parents' medical extended?

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Ecas - Permanent Residence Application Status changed to Decision Made - 23/9/2021 (today)
Email with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" received today (23/09/2021) with next steps to create the PR card.

Many thanks to this forum which helped me keep calm and patient during the 819 days of wait time!

-
Krubzee
Congratulations! Have your ever received SA letter with LVO?
Your case is one that finalized earliest among applications sent around June 27.

Reactions: Krubzee

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@laxsun

Finally got the ECopr
- Additional Doc request- Aug27
- pre-arrival letter- Sep 19
- PR portal Email- Sep20
- PR portal credential email- Sep22
- PR portal submissions- Sep22
- ECopr- Sep23

Thanks, Everyone
When did u submit additional Doc? Can you tell when ECAS shows we start processing for parents. For us when additional document was requested on Sep 08 under my mom name shows we start processing ... I was thinking as they did med in june probably process started that time

Last edited:

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
I have submitted the additional doc vis MYCIC on Sep21, and just shows uploaded. Should I expect any other form of conformation ?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

-
Krubzee
Congrats
When did u submit additional Doc? Can you tell when ECAS shows we start processing for parents. For us when additional document was requested on Sep 08 under my mom name shows we start processing ... I was thinking as they did med in june probably process started that time

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Congratulations! Have your ever received SA letter with LVO?
Your case is one that finalized earliest among applications sent around June 27.
Hi @laxsun , Sorry, what is a "SA letter"?
Good to know my parents application is one of the fastest ones to get processed :)
Would it be cos, there are already here in Canada?

Also, when I check in the CIC account - I don't see the approved status anywhere, it's still "Submitted" under "Current status" - is it normal?

-
Krubzee

Last edited:

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
I have submitted the additional doc vis MYCIC on Sep21, and just shows uploaded. Should I expect any other form of conformation ?
No, you won't get any updates soon. When they will review the documents then your status on the application will change to we received your documents. This can take more than a month.

Reactions: gen_z

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Congrats
Thank you :)

The dates in ECAS are kind of confusing.
The started processing date in ECAS under "Permanent Residence Application Status" is August 25, 2021 . Whereas we received additional documents request on July 19, 2021 itself and submitted them on Aug 17, 2021.

Reactions: IheartCanada