+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun
Lvo newyork ask me today the pcc .but we are submited in 2019.they send the letter (same letter 2019.they send again even dont change date.)i dont know what can i do .maybe can i send old pcc copy by webform or email?
Send same old PCC by email and webform both. Indicate that you will send new PCC if needed.

Reactions: amesh

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My parents just got their passport request.
They said to send below in the package with passport.
"The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his
accompanying dependants"

There are no instructions how to put these details. Has someone send these details and how did they do it?
Was it from a doctor or just write on a paper and put in package?
You can write these information in the backsides of photos.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
My parents just got their passport request.
They said to send below in the package with passport.
"The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his
accompanying dependants"

There are no instructions how to put these details. Has someone send these details and how did they do it?
Was it from a doctor or just write on a paper and put in package?

For height and eye color, just put the details in a word doc and print. Make sure to put same info you used when you filled the PR forms.

Format we used

From ,

Name

UCI: 12345678

File # F0000000000

Address

To,

The Officer

VFS Global Canada

Subject: Height and Eye color

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received information letter from IRCC for submitting our travel document. Please see the following Height and Eye color details:

Name: ********

Height: 167 CM

Eye Color Right: Black

Eye Color Left: Black

Please do the needful

Thank you!
Name/Signature

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
@laxsun

Received a AoR message in myCIC this evening saying the application is now with Singapore Office.
Have you received any SA letter yet? or medical request?
I got AOR from singapore office about almost 1 month ago without received any other requests or SA letter. Wondering Hows singapore office's processing time, this is so slow compare to others'

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
That must be the sponsorship approval (SA) letter. What is the date of the letter?
It does not look like SA letter (comparing to the sample letter). The date on the letter is Sept 23, 2021. In the letter, it does say that:

"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 23September2021."

In ecas, there is an additional line saying they started processing the application on Sept 23, 2021 as well. So they have not touched it for the past 3 months.

Last edited:

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
@laxsun
please update on the tracker

DM1 (show on ECAS) - around July 09
received AOR from singapore office - Aug 25

No SA letter, no bio or medical request yet
I got a bio request only for my dad as my mom and brother did their bio recently. No medical requests yet. Yeah been 3 months since Decision Made for SA.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
@laxsun
please update DM2 ON ECAS.
LVO NEWYORK SEND IT E MAIL TO REQUEST THE PASSPORT(THER WRITE IT ) .BUT THEY ATTACHED WRONG LETTER(POLICE CERTIFICATE).MAY BE ANY SAMPLE OF PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER PLS

Reactions: laxsun

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I got a bio request only for my dad as my mom and brother did their bio recently. No medical requests yet. Yeah been 3 months since Decision Made for SA.
I am not sure that will we still get the SA letter as normal or they just skip this step. Base on CIC account info, my mum already had Bio from a travel visa back then 2015, Don't know if she still need to provide a new one.
The time we are waiting for SA letter or medical request after DM1 is quite not normal.

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I am not sure that will we still get the SA letter as normal or they just skip this step. Base on CIC account info, my mum already had Bio from a travel visa back then 2015, Don't know if she still need to provide a new one.
The time we are waiting for SA letter or medical request after DM1 is quite not normal.
I personally do not think your mom would need one. Biometrics are good for 10 years based on my understanding. Yeah and Medical Request stage is really depended on Visa office I think. Some request Medical right after Decision Made. Looks like Singapore does not follow that routine.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
@laxsun @robertp - Please update Line 102. Thanks.

There is movement with NDVO. After almost two years of wait we had some updates recently.

Medical Request - June 28th
Medical Passed - August 12th
Pre-arrival services - September 16th

PCC, Travel Forms, Biometrics, Additional Docs - Completed in 2019
Medical Complete now with almost 1 year expiry if they issue a decision we will be done before the next wave or further restrictions.
All of the steps completed. I guess the next steps will be Decision Made and PPR.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun @robertp - Please update Line 102. Thanks.

There is movement with NDVO. After almost two years of wait we had some updates recently.

Medical Request - June 28th
Medical Passed - August 12th
Pre-arrival services - September 16th

PCC, Travel Forms, Biometrics, Additional Docs - Completed in 2019
Medical Complete now with almost 1 year expiry if they issue a decision we will be done before the next wave or further restrictions.
All of the steps completed. I guess the next steps will be Decision Made and PPR.
Tracker updated.
Thanks for providing progress status of your case.
If everyone can update their status, it will be helpful to all of us here.

Last edited:
Reactions: bethanasame

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi @laxsun , @robertp - Please update Line 849. Thanks!

Ecas - Permanent Residence Application Status changed to Decision Made - 23/9/2021 (today)
Email with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" received today (23/09/2021) with next steps to create the PR card.

Very happy that the process is finally coming to an end :)
Many thanks to this forum which helped me keep calm and patient during the 819 days of wait time!

-
Krubzee