+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
My parents (physically in Canada) got an email today to create an account and upload photo and address. They did it today.

The photo is professional so we don't expect it to get rejected.

When can we expect eCOPR and Physical PR cards?
hello,
when did you get the passport request or DM?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello. I’ve been a silent member for some time and have found this forum extremely helpful. I’m in a dilemma and hope someone can help.my parents are in Canada for last year on supervisa and are now planning to
go back home for a month. My question is if in their absence immigration calls to confirm their physical presence here and I tell them they have left amd are coming back in a month, will they ask them to send their passports to their nearby consulate or can they come back and have inland passport request and virtual landing done?their LVO is London.
I am in the exact same situation, don’t know what to do!!
I would appreciate someone’s suggestion on this

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone its end of long PR journey for My mother and Dependent Brother sister for PR

Application Received 12 May 2019
Visa Office - New Delhi
SA - 30 Aug 2019
Bio metrics- 3 Oct 2019
Medical - 15 Dec 2019
Pre Arrival Letter - 17 Dec 2019
Dead Silence After that for all 2020
Re Medical for all 3 of them - 31 March 2021
Re Medical Passed - 14 April 2021
DM -22nd July
PPR - 5th Aug 2021
Webform sent to NDVO that everyone on file is in Canada with me
Got Email - !4 Aug 2021 from Vancouver VO asking for Last entry into Canada along with 1st entry into Canada and address
Email sent by me - 14th Aug 2021 with all info about address and entry into Canada for all 3
Got Portal credentials for Virtual PR landing - VO vancouver 14th Aug 2021, On Saturday 1 hr after my email
Portal Uploads - 14th Aug 2021, Submitted Pics,Filled address aga8n and declare yes that all 3 applicants are in Canada.
Today 18th Aug 2021 - Got Ecopr in the portal which I downloaded and Will apply for Sin and Halth Card tomorrow in BC

Best for Luck Everyone
Congrats! Thanks for sharing timeline beautifully in detail. Helps a lot.
I just received Passport request letter in email on Aug 19. Filled out webform to New Delhi Visa Office that parents here in Canada. Waiting for next step. Can you please update @robertp @YuliaYulia @laxsun @serious_cheese ?

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Found the following line on my GCMS, any suggestions what I should do?

Updated date: 2021/03/12
**Application currently on hold due to current pandemic/travel restrictions. Awaiting further guidance/instructions in regards to processing oversees applicants.**

As far as I know, there's no travel restrictions that would forbid parents to travel between China and Canada.

Eligibility is passed, medical is passed/ extended to 2022. Don't know about security/bg check but it's been awhile so should be either in progress or passed.
I don't know what else should I expect/ waiting for?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Found the following line on my GCMS, any suggestions what I should do?

Updated date: 2021/03/12
**Application currently on hold due to current pandemic/travel restrictions. Awaiting further guidance/instructions in regards to processing oversees applicants.**

As far as I know, there's no travel restrictions that would forbid parents to travel between China and Canada.

Eligibility is passed, medical is passed/ extended to 2022. Don't know about security/bg check but it's been awhile so should be either in progress or passed.
I don't know what else should I expect/ waiting for?
Oh Gosh you are Apr. 29 applicant?! I thought I have the earliest receive date (May 9) who has not been finalized yet!

There used to be a travel restriction for all kind of visas (including immigrants) earlier but then I think beginning June 2021 all immigrants with COPR documents were exempted from restrictions. See the following from the news:

"On 21 June 2021, immigration minister macro Mendicino has again opened the Canadian border to approve the permanent resident. Before this day, when people have acquired confirmation of permanent residency documents after 18 March, 2020 were not exempted from the imposed travel restrictions."

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hello , I am new here.

File received June 14, 2019
parents medicals done Aug 3rd 2021
Decision made Aug 19th
But we never received any request for PCC or biometrics ? is there any positive signs for next step ? please advise
We also didn’t receive biometrics request. After DM , received passport request today . @laxsun please update

Reactions: laxsun

BrianDell

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
1 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
6 Jan 2015<br>IP 3 June 2015
Med's Done....
9 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
17 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1 Aug 2015 (delivered)
LANDED..........
11 Aug 2015 in Edmonton
Hello, is it possible to verify that a medical was uploaded? MyCIC continues to say "We have requested a medical exam" despite it being done two weeks ago. In 5 days the 30 day time limit will be up so am worried about whether it was sent. Obviously it hasn't been reviewed for pass/fail yet but has immigration even received it? Is there any way of knowing that?

Reactions: gen_z

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Oh Gosh you are Apr. 29 applicant?! I thought I have the earliest receive date (May 9) who has not been finalized yet!

There used to be a travel restriction for all kind of visas (including immigrants) earlier but then I think beginning June 2021 all immigrants with COPR documents were exempted from restrictions. See the following from the news:

"On 21 June 2021, immigration minister macro Mendicino has again opened the Canadian border to approve the permanent resident. Before this day, when people have acquired confirmation of permanent residency documents after 18 March, 2020 were not exempted from the imposed travel restrictions."
Thanks for the reply. Great information.

Yes I'm April 29 applicant. Feels like my application went down to a rabbit hole.

• Sad
Reactions: amesh and Roya-FSW

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello. I’ve been a silent member for some time and have found this forum extremely helpful. I’m in a dilemma and hope someone can help.my parents are in Canada for last year on supervisa and are now planning to
go back home for a month. My question is if in their absence immigration calls to confirm their physical presence here and I tell them they have left amd are coming back in a month, will they ask them to send their passports to their nearby consulate or can they come back and have inland passport request and virtual landing done?their LVO is London.
Anyone knows about this?
I am also in similar situation!

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello

I am new to group, seek your help

parents sponsee application was received inJune 2019.

remedical request was sent on 11th of July because of previous medical expired .

question:-
PCC was done more than 1 year ago . Will that be considered expired as well. Did any one received revised PCC because of expiry the way medical got expired after 1 year ?
visa office - Delhi India
Regards,
I received request for second medical but nothing for second pcc.