+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello friends,
yesterday file transferred from CPC-M to London, usually they transfer file at the time of sponsorship approval, but in my case file remained at cpc-m and was instructed for medical and biometric now it is being transferred to London, what will be next step. will highly appreciate your input, comments, experience. thanks

Kamya18

Sep 12, 2016
Hello, I got CoPR today for my mother..

London Visa Office
Second Medical done June 03, 2021
PPR/Virtual Landing email received on August 5, 2021
Contacted through webform for virtual landing. (Also provided proofs such as receipt from the clinic where she did her medical on June3, 2021 and proof of vaccination done on July 21, 2021 from a clinic in Canada. )
Got a call on August 11, 2021 from IRCC to confirm her presence and address in Canada
CoPR Letter received on August 19, 2021 through IRCC account. They asked us to submit two photos to the IRCC office in Montreal, Quebec.
congratulations!! Can you please send a link for the virtual link we form? Thank you :)

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Hello friends,
yesterday file transferred from CPC-M to London, usually they transfer file at the time of sponsorship approval, but in my case file remained at cpc-m and was instructed for medical and biometric now it is being transferred to London, what will be next step. will highly appreciate your input, comments, experience. thanks
They are very slow. Our application was transferred to London in October 2019. Just received the medical and PCC in June 2021.
PCC expires in 6months and Medical in a year so hoping we get an answer soon but for now its a waiting game.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Hello Respected Friends and Peers!

A quick question: My parents were here in Canada on a supervisa and their permanent residency applications are still being reviewed. (May 5th Applicants). They just left for back home yesterday to see their parents. How do I inform Canadian immigration about updating their current address? Is there any form that I have to submit and can it be done electronically? Their file is being processed in NDVO office.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Hello All,

Was hoping someone could comment on the above thread. The latest update, I did submit a webform but I received a reply back from them stating:

'Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your e-mail has been received by the Migration Section, High Commission of Canada, at New Delhi.

Kindly submit update regarding your application through your linked IRCC secure account. .

If you have not already done so, please link your application to be able to upload your additional documents/updates. Please note that for Applications that cannot be linked, we will accept via e-mail. Please note that the mission will not be uploading any documents'

/Application is already linked but can't find anywhere on the portal to update my parents' current address. Does anyone know how I should proceed??

Thanks again!

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
They are very slow. Our application was transferred to London in October 2019. Just received the medical and PCC in June 2021.
PCC expires in 6months and Medical in a year so hoping we get an answer soon but for now its a waiting game.
thanks for your input. You are so correct, only few days back some one from lvo london from pgp-2018 got dm2.....so long journey ahead

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Just received webform request response, looks like they just sent auto reply, and it is taking 2 weeks...someone still thinks that they really do something...???

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
i think they are working, got mine completed recently which is a sign showing positive movement. Your turn will come. All the best.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Found the following line on my GCMS, any suggestions what I should do?

Updated date: 2021/03/12
**Application currently on hold due to current pandemic/travel restrictions. Awaiting further guidance/instructions in regards to processing oversees applicants.**

As far as I know, there's no travel restrictions that would forbid parents to travel between China and Canada.

Eligibility is passed, medical is passed/ extended to 2022. Don't know about security/bg check but it's been awhile so should be either in progress or passed.
I don't know what else should I expect/ waiting for?

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
My mother's medical done yesterday, our application processing center is New Delhi. Any idea, how much time it takes to get passport request after this?

Urvi17

Oct 30, 2019
@laxsun
Please update in line 772
PA side File in process
Got medical instruction on 21 july 2021
Done at 3rd August
They received medical result on 17th August 2021
Thank you

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@robertp @YuliaYulia @laxsun @serious_cheese

My file was received May 28,2019
Waited long for social assistance check and received Alberta in March and then lockdown,
Biometric received November 2020. Father's done in November 2020 and Mother's January 26,2021
Medical Received- May 31,2021
Medical passed- July 5,2021
processing started- July 30,2021
Decision made- August 16,2021
Passport email- August 18,2021

Now arranging courier services in India since parents are there.
Congratulations!
Have you ever been asked for any additional documents?

nealat

Apr 30, 2019
Received a letter to submit passports within the next 30 days. The letter states that All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

However, VFS says to submit two separate webforms for two passports. I have already done this.

1. Do I have to prepare separate packages to send the passports of my Father and my mother?

2. Also, apart from filling the VFS webform, is there anything else that we have to do? Consent letter or anything else?

3. Do we have the send the application payment receipt once again in this package?

@mjadawala I noticed you have asked a similar question in the past. May I know what did you do in your case?

Last edited: