+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Does anyone know how to extend Medical Exam ? My in-law may not be able get medical exam done within one month due to covid lock down in her city.
IRCC did say it possible with reasonable reason. However, there is no specific methods mentioned anywhere?

Appreciated if anyone can help

cheers

BrianDell

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
1 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
6 Jan 2015<br>IP 3 June 2015
Med's Done....
9 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
17 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1 Aug 2015 (delivered)
LANDED..........
11 Aug 2015 in Edmonton
My in-law may not be able get medical exam done within one month due to covid lock down in her city.
I think in China you should just wait a week first. That's what we did in our case. Only a few places would be locked down for more than a week or two.

For my relative in Chongqing I'm more concerned about the doc scaring her with talk of seeing streaks on her lung scan. I think, though, this might just be evidence of childhood pneumonia. Has anyone heard of anyone being rejected for medical reasons?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, seems we had similiar timeline. Our case got stuck and I suspected it may be related to my tax info not being updated. After I've submitted my tax year 2020, we have received email asking for biometrics and medical request... hope it help.
Thank you so much. I filed my 2020 income tax already in April not sure why it's stuck :(

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Received RCMP police clearance request from NDVO. PC from India was sent along with application and they haven't requested it.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I got a call from IRCC inland office today and they have confirmed her presence in Canada and address.
The girl told me that there will be another call in few days/weeks to confirm PR. I'm so confused now.
when did you see DM2, and where is your VO ?

BANEET

Mar 16, 2015
Hi Guys. Is there any update for applicants whose parents are in Canada and the visa office is Delhi, and who received an email regarding the virtual landing? In the email, it says to submit the webform, and that I did, and after that, there is no further update from IRCC.
Hello

You received re medical after expiry of first one, i see you have same timelines and send military details as well , Please confirm,
Have you contacted your MP or send any webform.

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @Robert.Wilton @robertp

Remedical request came for my mother. It was completed today. Please update the tracker

The issue was they want expert opinion on Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Expert examined and confirmed that she is a mild case and it has not impacted her functioning and abilities at all.

But she has RA. Can anybody share any experience related to above medical issue.

Would it have any impact on the application?

Many Thanks,

Avii297

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
As per expert recommendation, there seem to be no issue for you to worry. don't see it having an impact!

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi. My parents were requested to complete the Details of Government Service Form. I have been searching for that form but couldn't find it. Only found the IMM5669E-Government Positions. Are they the same? Thanks.