+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Since 2yr,
NDVO processing my mother's file
I sent multiple webforms and emails to them
Never got a single one back from them this includes PRECOVID, During Peak, Now where things seems keep going

Same now, No replies from them since last week

Lets see how long it takes

Waited since last May 2019, Can wait a bit more

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
My ecas shows decision made since July 27th for SA, but not when it started processing and which decision made. My cic account show just application submitted. When I will get news approximately?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Wondering if someone can help, or is in the same situation as I am. Here is my timeline:

Stream: Parents and Grand Parent 2019
Application Received: May 31, 2019
AOR: August 2019
Biometrics Completed: November 7, 2019
Sponsor Status: Approved ( Visa Processing Office - Accra, Ghana)
Principal Application Status: Application Received
Medical Request: Not Received
PPR/COPR: Not Received

Last time we heard from CIC was in November 2019 about biometrics. Is there anything I can do to move our application forward?
I have ordered gcms notes, waiting to receive it. Do you think doing upfront medicals would help?

jqi

Dec 15, 2020
Yes! Last night got email for virtual landing. My mom is in Canada and her file was being processed at Mississauga.

application received - June 14.2019
Biometric- December 2019
Medical- feb 2020
PCC- august 2020
Upfront medical for visitor visa- May 2021
Additional Document requests
Re-biometric- august 6,2021
Decision made-august 10,2021
Virtual landing email-august 10,2021

I guess once your reply to their email they willsend link for the portal but want to double check with someone who knows or done this before.

thanks!
Why do you have a re-biometric date? Did RICC request your mom to take biometric for the 2nd time?

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
hello there.
i had my parents and my in-laws applications in progress. (kunalap June 2/ kunalap#2 June 14) in sheet.

my inlaws who were later applicants got 2nd call for medical. which they finished in mid-july.
now i got email saying access to pre arrival services. when i checked status on ecas, for the first time it says "Decision Made" intead of in-progress.

so what is the next step and roughly how long does it take? i am hoping they can land this summer by september.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello I have a quick question, my mom got requested to do her second medical before Aug 6 2021 , she did hers on July 16 2021 but nothing is being updated on ecas. It still says we sent her the medical request on so and so date. I hvnt been able to link her application for the past two years. It just won't work for me. I have been trying to call them but noones picking up which I know they are busy. But can anyone shed some light on this. Should I still wait for ecas to be updated. I had also updated my address on ecas around 17 July and they had asked for address proof for my mom when the medical form had come in. So had sent them her address proof plus mine. Could this be the delay.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello Guys, Decision made in ecas in March 2021 on my parents application but still have not got the PPR request. Any suggestions guys?

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Hello I have a quick question, my mom got requested to do her second medical before Aug 6 2021 , she did hers on July 16 2021 but nothing is being updated on ecas. It still says we sent her the medical request on so and so date. I hvnt been able to link her application for the past two years. It just won't work for me. I have been trying to call them but noones picking up which I know they are busy. But can anyone shed some light on this. Should I still wait for ecas to be updated. I had also updated my address on ecas around 17 July and they had asked for address proof for my mom when the medical form had come in. So had sent them her address proof plus mine. Could this be the delay.
I have the same issue with ecas. But the cic account is updated with medical Passed. I am not sure if ecas will be updated with "Medicals received" line later. It could be the same with you. Your cic account might be updated.

Try to link your cic account following these steps (Point #12 is imp)- https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys. Is there any update for applicants whose parents are in Canada and the visa office is Delhi, and who received an email regarding the virtual landing? In the email, it says to submit the webform, and that I did, and after that, there is no further update from IRCC.
Hi, my parents are in Canada but their file is transferred to Delhi. Was that the case with you? Do you know how long it takes to be processed at Delhi? All requirements are done except medical.

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
Normally passports have to together. As your mom does not need visa, in this case PA may be able to send only his passport.
Wait for PPR and see the instructions.
my mother is on super visa but currently in Canada and dad also has super visa but he is in India.. with travel restrictions due to covid, does one of them has to travel to send passports together

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
I have learned from others that after the webform information the Visa office will transfer the files to Canadian visa offices and they will contact the applicant/sponsor to confirm that the applicant is present in Canada.
Once the sponsor receives a call the virtual landing is confirmed at the same time however I noticed that COPR can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 weeks or more after the call, depending on the local visa officers' schedule, workload, etc no one knows the answer.

My mother is present in Canada and I am waiting for the call from IRCC. it will be from an unknown number. so do not miss any call with an unknown number.
I got a call from IRCC inland office today and they have confirmed her presence in Canada and address.
The girl told me that there will be another call in few days/weeks to confirm PR. I'm so confused now.

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hello,

Wondering if someone can help, or is in the same situation as I am. Here is my timeline:

Stream: Parents and Grand Parent 2019
Application Received: May 31, 2019
AOR: August 2019
Biometrics Completed: November 7, 2019
Sponsor Status: Approved ( Visa Processing Office - Accra, Ghana)
Principal Application Status: Application Received
Medical Request: Not Received
PPR/COPR: Not Received

Last time we heard from CIC was in November 2019 about biometrics. Is there anything I can do to move our application forward?
I have ordered gcms notes, waiting to receive it. Do you think doing upfront medicals would help?
hi, seems we had similiar timeline. Our case got stuck and I suspected it may be related to my tax info not being updated. After I've submitted my tax year 2020, we have received email asking for biometrics and medical request... hope it help.