+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Received a Police clearance request(second time) yesterday and today received a pre-arrival letter.

We are now obtaining type 2 police clearance and will submit it on June 21st. The deadline is 30 days from the requested date.
Hopefully, the application will be processed right after.
you got PCC for your home country? or for canada

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Does pre-arrival letter imply PPR would be soon?

biometrics and police c.sent mid June, today got pre-arrival letter.
Wow congrats!!! Did your ECAS status also changed to DM at the same time?

I have similar timeline! and that's great news for me as well!
May 9 applicant, Passed Medical on Feb. 1st 2021 and sent PCC on June 21 and Ankara visa office.

Reactions: Verooney

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help
Hi guys
Its been a month that showing DM1 in ECAS but not received SA letter yet, contacted twice and an agent put a note on file regarding sending SA letter. Still nothing.
What should I do?
Also no additional documents or PCC requested however, I have sent PCC on Feb 2020 (proactively ) before my parents left their country and since March 2020 they are here. Do you think they will ask for another PCC as its expierd

Thanks for your help.

RickKansal

May 25, 2021
Hi All,
Just saw the message on IRCC that medical is passed. What is the next step now and how long will take for the PPR?

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Could you please provide the number and follow on numbers to connect with IRCC Agent, looks like they changed the menu option.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Same here!
Has your background check started yet? Normally it's the last stage before PPR
What do you see under background check on your CIC account?
I tried calling but the status that is given on the phone also says the BG check has not started yet similar to my CIC account!

hamidb

Jul 6, 2021
sounds like my case, they are processing police clearance after medical pass. If police clearance is good, you will get the result very soon.
I see. The problem is that it took really long. It's been 2 years since I sent Police certificate. Is it normal?
I was wondering if I could call a number and talk to a human agent.

Manveer Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I had a question ,if I get married this year, does the income requirement change for only the current year or does it change for the past years(2016,2017,2018) ?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Any updates from NDVO at all? We are May 29, 2019 applicant. Medical expired on May 14, 2021.

Parents getting frustrated now. Not sure what I can do now. Parents dont want to come on visitor visa as that is risky.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see. The problem is that it took really long. It's been 2 years since I sent Police certificate. Is it normal?
I was wondering if I could call a number and talk to a human agent.
that makes sense as a Police certificate should only valid for 1 year. Yes, you can talk to an agent at IRCC but they wont be able to tell you much. I am not sure the number to call but i am sure you can find it online or in this forum.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates from NDVO at all? We are May 29, 2019 applicant. Medical expired on May 14, 2021.

Parents getting frustrated now. Not sure what I can do now. Parents dont want to come on visitor visa as that is risky.
i think your application will be processed soon, as your medical has expired, you may get a second request, and usually, after the second request, PCC is issued right after for many cases in this forum.