+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My parents had their medical exams done Oct-2020, But they received another medical request in June-2021, the on-line services showing as below:
  1. We sent xxx medical instructions on October xx, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  2. Medical results have been received.
  3. We sent xxx medical instructions on June xx, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I remember medical results should be good for one year, why do my parents receive another medical request within half a year? Because they are close to 80 years old?

Anyone has the same situation? Should I send IRCC webform to ask, or just book 2nd medical exam?

I really appreciate your help!
Assume they require further testing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need some understanding.... My mom has been called for 2nd medical test saying that more test are required to be conducted. Please guide us what does that mean and what kind of test they conduct.

The first medical was done on June 2nd.

Regards,
Mandeep
Simple as it sounds. They'd like to investigate further and do some other tests.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received a Police clearance request(second time) yesterday and today received a pre-arrival letter.

We are now obtaining type 2 police clearance and will submit it on June 21st. The deadline is 30 days from the requested date.
Hopefully, the application will be processed right after.

Reactions: laxsun

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a letter from CIC requesting a bunch of documents for both my parents. Among them is a request for submitting the Police clearance certificate within 30 days. I applied for their PCC immediately but based on the appointment date I have got at passport Sewa kendra I do not think we will be able to get the PCC within the 30 days.

What should be my course of action in this scenario? any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
in the requested letter, they ask for an explanation if cannot submit it within 30 days.

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Received a Police clearance request(second time) yesterday and today received a pre-arrival letter.

We are now obtaining type 2 police clearance and will submit it on June 21st. The deadline is 30 days from the requested date.
Hopefully, the application will be processed right after.
Is it for the same country?

anabele2.0

May 2, 2019
congarts !! whats your LVO ? when was medical done and additional docs / PCC submitted ?
@Akc81 @muzmil
PPR came on a letter on MYCIC.
LVO is Rome. The PPR letter is the only communication I had with Rome. PCC, bio and medical came from Mississauga.
I'm on line 762 on the tracker. Medical done Nov 6, 2020. PCC Sep 10, 2020. No additional docs. No other communication or update from medical to PPR.

Manveer Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
Just got an email today saying application is incomplete asking below , I had given acces to cra when applied.

Option C Print: For the period specified (2016, 2017, 2018), provide an original OPTION C-
Printout (this document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281). This must be received at this office by: 2021/08/05
> Special Benefits (ESDC): For the period specified (2016, 2017, 2018), provide proof of special benefits income from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada confirming maternity, parental, compassionate care, or sickness benefits. This must be received at this office by: 2021/08/05

Option C in understand but not sure what to do with the second as I don’t have any benefits as such. Any suggestions ?

hamidb

Jul 6, 2021
Hello,
As it's been very long since I sent my application, I thought I'd ask for help here.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2019.
2. We sent you medical instructions on February 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3.Medical results have been received.

I also filled two ATIP on Feb and May. The concerning issue with the results was that:

Assessment:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Paper File: CPC Mississauga

Can Anyone provide me with a way I can follow up on why security is not started? Any phone number?

• Wow
Reactions: amesh