+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
Hello all.

My application is "In Process" under both Sponsorship and PR Application, and is being processed at CPC-M. Does the application gets transferred to some place after Sponsorship application gets Decision Made, or does it stay with CPC-M?

Thanks.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello all.

My application is "In Process" under both Sponsorship and PR Application, and is being processed at CPC-M. Does the application gets transferred to some place after Sponsorship application gets Decision Made, or does it stay with CPC-M?

Thanks.
As per my observation, sometimes it depends on the country of origin of the applicant, but sometimes it stays with CPC-M even after the sponsor DM is made. But for majority of countries, the file is transferred to that country. Experts on the group may say more on this.

Reactions: Red and Black

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
As per my observation, sometimes it depends on the country of origin of the applicant, but sometimes it stays with CPC-M even after the sponsor DM is made. But for majority of countries, the file is transferred to that country. Experts on the group may say more on this.

Thanks. My mother is in Pakistan - not sure what everyone is seeing with applicants located in Pakistan.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any idea why some late June apps are getting DM while some mid/early June apps have had zero update since AOR...
not first come first served?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any idea why some late June apps are getting DM while some mid/early June apps have had zero update since AOR...
not first come first served?
I think never been first come first serve...
Whenever I check tracker get confused as i cannot find any trend. I guess Covid changed everything and I am personally disappointed with the slow process and waiting forever ..

Reactions: kkim604

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
@Roya-FSW @Godzilla9 This is the response to my inquiry from Ankara, absolutely useless!

This is in response to your recent E-Mail enquiry.
You will shortly be receiving a passport request letter once all the statutory requirements have been met.

Tried calling the call centre, it says you can call 8am-4pm local time but couldn't get through.

Reactions: Roya-FSW