+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

FJalvi

Nov 1, 2020
Has anyone been able to contact the call center recently? I have tried many times but does not transfer to representative and call is disconnected

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
@Roya-FSW @Godzilla9 This is the response to my inquiry from Ankara, absolutely useless!

This is in response to your recent E-Mail enquiry.
You will shortly be receiving a passport request letter once all the statutory requirements have been met.

Tried calling the call centre, it says you can call 8am-4pm local time but couldn't get through.
I think it's a good news though!!!
I only was able to call them between 8-8:30am but for the rest of they they are unable to take your call.

Reactions: Verooney

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone been able to contact the call center recently? I have tried many times but does not transfer to representative and call is disconnected
Just called today left my number and got the call back however no update ...

KP4188

May 27, 2015
Keep checking ecas for DM1 and emails for SA letter.
Thank you @laxsun will keep checking for DM1.

Also, Can you please advise me if I can book a biometric appointment through an emergency to VAC center in India as there are no dates available in July and next available appointment available in August? or should I request for an extension

Biometric letter specifies that we have to submit it within 30 days and If we can qualify under emergency criteria based on this letter.

Thanks again

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone
I am a jun2019 applicant. recently in May 2021, i got DM for sponsor and then received medical and biometric for my parents in June 2021. My concern is that my parents passport expired in Jun 2021 and they re-applied for new passport in india and just received the new ones. How do i let CIC know about the updated passports?
can you provide timelines to update the tracker? when did you receive dm for sponsor and med/bio request?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you @laxsun will keep checking for DM1.

Also, Can you please advise me if I can book a biometric appointment through an emergency to VAC center in India as there are no dates available in July and next available appointment available in August? or should I request for an extension

Biometric letter specifies that we have to submit it within 30 days and If we can qualify under emergency criteria based on this letter.

Thanks again
I am not sure about the opening of VAC in India but if you cannot get biometrics done in 30 days, just send an explanation letter to IRCC. They will consider the situation.

Last edited:

pratikvyas333

Dec 16, 2019
My application was received by the CIC June 12, 2019 - started processing Jan7, 2020 - Biometric Oct 2020 nothing since ... how long do they take ?

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Is there anyone else in the same boat as me, I literally have no update, zero update on file No DM1 no biometrics literally nothing, have got the MP's help still nothing , any idea how i can get them to look at the file?