+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, instead of replying to the original email sent by the visa office for additional documents, I sent in a new email with the documents attached to the email and then sent a web form. Would it be acceptable or should I send everything again but in reply to the request email from the visa office? 30 days have already passed now and I realized this late. Thanks
Anyone?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help
Hi guys
ECAS changed to DM for sponsor on june08 but not recived SA letter yet (expecting email ).
Is it normal? How long dose it take from DM1 to SA letter?

When is additional document requested? Is it requested through SA letter or separate email? I was wondering if even after Medical they can request additional Docs or usually medical is the last step before DM2?
Any idea?

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hello,

I need help with 2-way passport collection service offered by VFS Canada in India. Please guide me how to submit the PPR for COPR purpose to VAC.

Thanks!!

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone knows if the travel exemption for extended family change? If still need travel authorization letter to go here .. thanks

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I send by replying the e mail but me doesn’t matter as e mail stated send to e mail and specifying File # at subject or top of e mail body
I haven’t send by web mail
I have received acknowledgment that e mail received
I believe your visa office is LVO
Thanks @Irshad67

Yes, it's LVO. I wrote the application number in the subject line. Also, after I sent my email, in a few minutes, I received a response email with the subject which I wrote and another word added to its subject CONFIRMATION. Is that the acknowledgement email you're talking about? But this is just an auto reply. Did you get another acknowledgement email stating that you're documents have been received at the office? Also, after how much time/days you got that email? Thanks

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Is anyone else stuck in 'Decision Made' state for Principal Applicant? We're waiting to hear about next steps since October, we got nothing so far. Both my parents are here and office is CPC-Mississauga.
I am in similar boat. My moms medicals, pcc and biometrics sone on 2019 and nothing since then. We submitted her file on 6 June. They keeps asking background check is going on but this is ridiculous. Her visa office designated is cpc-missisauga

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey guys,
My moms file is stuck on background check mode. Nothing since Jan 2020. She has visitor visa can she come here from india once flights are open or should we wait for passport call as that's the last part I think.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hey guys,
My moms file is stuck on background check mode. Nothing since Jan 2020. She has visitor visa can she come here from india once flights are open or should we wait for passport call as that's the last part I think.
No need to wait for PPR to bring her here. Once she is here you can send the passport to Ottawa if you receive PPR.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks @Irshad67

Yes, it's LVO. I wrote the application number in the subject line. Also, after I sent my email, in a few minutes, I received a response email with the subject which I wrote and another word added to its subject CONFIRMATION. Is that the acknowledgement email you're talking about? But this is just an auto reply. Did you get another acknowledgement email stating that you're documents have been received at the office? Also, after how much time/days you got that email? Thanks
This should be acknowledgement even the message might be auto-generated.

Reactions: taherkhan

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

I need help with 2-way passport collection service offered by VFS Canada in India. Please guide me how to submit the PPR for COPR purpose to VAC.

Thanks!!
Didn't they send information in PPR? VAC in India will open once Covid situation is under control.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
No need to wait for PPR to bring her here. Once she is here you can send the passport to Ottawa if you receive PPR.
Any idea how long after the background check? Her biometrics, pcc and medical was done back in 2019 and they didn't ask for her to redo the medicals. They last said her check is going on. If she comes here I need to call and update them?

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks @Irshad67

Haven’t got any further e mail and no update on my cic , for my just wait and see
I got my Medical and done on 8th June but no update on status

Reactions: taherkhan