+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi. Where was her medical done. The clinics usually take about 10 working days or two weeks to send the results. You can expect an update this coming Friday.
Thanks, Medical was done in Karachi , got an email after 3 days that results have been submitted. But since then no update on CIC portal. So you think by this FRI CIC will send some kind of update about receiving medical results ?

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
I am not sure if I will have a problem but the earliest medical appointment for my parents is on July 6th and the 30 days expire on the 7th. Am I going to have a problem? Should I let IRCC know.

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Sorry, I am not quite sure what date you are referring to.
That's what I see in the ecas:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 15, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on January 15, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 14, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Thanks for sharing do you know when medical report was submitted? Best wishes

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, those who've sent the scanned additional documents through emails to the Visa offices, did you send multiple pdfs or just one pdf with all documents but less than 5mb in size? Thanks

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Thanks, Medical was done in Karachi , got an email after 3 days that results have been submitted. But since then no update on CIC portal. So you think by this FRI CIC will send some kind of update about receiving medical results ?
My mother's medical was done in Toronto on May 10th, sent to immigration on 26th and updated on ECAS/MYCIC on 28th. Visa office is London. So, hopefully, you will have an update soon.

Reactions: Budi07

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Hi, those who've sent the scanned additional documents through emails to the Visa offices, did you send multiple pdfs or just one pdf with all documents but less than 5mb in size? Thanks
I attached multiple files at the same time, some PDFs, some JPGs, with all of them together coming to ~4MB in size. The office replied saying they received them fine, so I guess it worked.

Reactions: taherkhan

Budi07

May 21, 2015
My mother's medical was done in Toronto on May 10th, sent to immigration on 26th and updated on ECAS/MYCIC on 28th. Visa office is London. So, hopefully, you will have an update soon.
Would share my experience so far as this is the stage we are at and waiting response on medical since submitted on 24th May London LVO. Would assume each case medical must be different and wether complicated they ask for further tests. I have reviewed other threads for London LVO and seems in 2021 the average time to respond on medical is one to three months. The three month was at the beginning of the year and started to improve with ease of lockdown in UK. I am not sure if medical reviews still happen in London regional medical office or if the location were exam is conducted is a factor. Hope all get positive feedback soon.

Reactions: Hamied

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I don't know what to do or expect. there is literally no movement in my file. No proper answer from any channel , seems like CPC-M just put my file somewhere in the corner and forget about it . I just don't understand why are they not processing the file. what is the hold up. Like wth they are waiting for. I have exhausted all resources and still nothing .

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know what to do or expect. there is literally no movement in my file. No proper answer from any channel , seems like CPC-M just put my file somewhere in the corner and forget about it . I just don't understand why are they not processing the file. what is the hold up. Like wth they are waiting for. I have exhausted all resources and still nothing .
same for me...same office...no movement since medical passed.

mnprt92

Jun 15, 2021
can you someone please suggest on the timeline we should be looking for ?
1. Application received May24’2019.
2. Medical instructions Oct25’2019.
3. Medical received Nov’2019.
4. Correspondence docs request Nov’2020.
5. Documents sent Nov’2020.

Nothing heard since then. Both my parents are currently in Canada on visitor visa. Been more than 24 months now.

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
We are in the same boat application dated 5th jun

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019
I am very disturbed. there is no movement on my file.
Application received by CIC Mississagua - 02 May 2019
Other documents sent as requested - August 2019
Biometric, Medical and PCC completed - November 2019
Sputum test for father done - January 2020

No update after that.
Parents came to canada on visitor visa in November 2020, I am paying medical insurance of 1K every month after that. there is no movement of the file. I have applied for visitor visa extension.
What should I do? Please advise.

• Sad
Reactions: kulb