+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
He would just need to come back in 3 months to do a repeat xray and get the results of sputum test. What immigration will look at is 1) negative sputum test and 2) no changes from the initial xray done versus the one after 3 months. My mom had similar findings and they did the intial medicals in the 2nd week of Jan 2021, came back on 2nd week of April for the sputum results and repeat xray. Medical passed results showed up in CIC site on April 29. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day :)

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Anyone knows how long its taking to get PCC from Karachi these days ?
PCC will issue by DIJ police office of that zone , some one have to go directly to office with copies of passports and NIC with original
This should be done within week - you have explain urgency and will help you

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun @robertp or after waiting for 7 weeks after the mediacl I received a letter from MHB
Good Day,

The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file.

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, response times and the availability of appointments has been affected. This means it may take longer than 3 months for your appointment to be scheduled. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after six months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, failure to comply with all the conditions in this notice may be reportable under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and could have an adverse impact on your current and/or subsequent immigration applications to Canada.

A copy of this correspondence will be included in your file.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important request.

Kind regards,

I am not sure what is the next step will be for my mom. I could not find PHA's number on Line. IRCC is going to wait for the results of the surveillance to approved her Application. She had passed the previous two medicals and this was 3rd medical.

Please advise what should I do
In my opinion wait if they contact your mom for any health check. No need to worry much.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's quite normal. Our first medical exam is done December 2019. The result got expired and we got 2nd medical request on April 20. Such a long wait.
this means you are getting passport request shortly.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
PCC will issue by DIJ police office of that zone , some one have to go directly to office with copies of passports and NIC with original
This should be done within week - you have explain urgency and will help you
Thank you, my friend went to police station and they are saying everything now is online and gave him a tracking ID. Is this true ?

Jay1517

Jun 1, 2021
Hey when I log in to ECAS with the Client ID, it says nothing is found but the application ID works fine. Do I need to call them?

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you, my friend went to police station and they are saying everything now is online and gave him a tracking ID. Is this true ?
As I stated to go DIG office not police station, my mine my younger brother done and he didn’t get any tracking etc.

Jamesatkinson

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Folks,

I just received sponsorship approval letter, looks like the letter states below requirements. When submitting the application, all of these were already submitted. Do I need to submit these again?

Thank you

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:  Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.  Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately. Biometrics requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp  Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:  The country where they currently live; and  Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable). Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.  Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents. Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp  Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.  Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.  CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

rainbow_girl

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
Just like to ask your opinions on what to do. My mom’s passport is expiring on Jan 2022, she passed her medical on Sept 2021 but we haven’t heard since. Could we renew her passport already and sent a web form that its updated?
Thanks for your help! :)