+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jqi

Dec 15, 2020
My mom did her second ME on Apr 29 but hasn't seen any update yet.

Did you see MyCIC updated first, ant then received PRR after 4 days, or the PPR just came directly without any change on ECAS or MyCIC?
where did you mom do her exam? My dad did it in Canada on Apr 28 and it took the doctor here for 2 weeks to upload the result to immigration. Hope it will pass soon.

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello members. On the tracking sheet, what's the meaning of yellow color?. Thank you

Reactions: Leonora7

RevSob

Oct 31, 2019
I would like ask people (who have their file in London VO), who submitted the IMM 5669 form with PCC . When you fill out this form do you indicate parents personal history from their 18 years old until today or do you just focus in the last 10 years of parents history?
In the email, London VO is asking to fill out the form from age 18 (they highlighted it), and on the form, it says "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent".
Thank you

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
I would like ask people (who have their file in London VO), who submitted the IMM 5669 form with PCC . When you fill out this form do you indicate parents personal history from their 18 years old until today or do you just focus in the last 10 years of parents history?
In the email, London VO is asking to fill out the form from age 18 (they highlighted it), and on the form, it says "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent".
Thank you
I haven't started working with the forms yet but seeing London's request to provide the info since the age of 18, I would probably comply with the request to avoid a reason for them to prolong the process returning it back. However, you're right, the forms specify since 18 yo or the last 10 years and we provided the last 10 years info in the original forms. I guess we wouldn't know what the correct answer is, so I will go with London's instruction (since the age of 18).

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
I haven't started working with the forms yet but seeing London's request to provide the info since the age of 18, I would probably comply with the request to avoid a reason for them to prolong the process returning it back. However, you're right, the forms specify since 18 yo or the last 10 years and we provided the last 10 years info in the original forms. I guess we wouldn't know what the correct answer is, so I will go with London's instruction (since the age of 18).
i also have question regarding police clearance, is it from where you lived in the past 10 years or form every where after age of 18 that you lived more than six months. thanks

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Wow, I guess I am one of the unlucky ones missed by London. Nothing since Nov. 1st 2019 here. App received on May 29th.
People who received requests, did you get the emails in sponsor/representative email addresses or sponsored email address?

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Wow, I guess I am one of the unlucky ones missed by London. Nothing since Nov. 1st 2019 here. App received on May 29th.
People who received requests, did you get the emails in sponsor/representative email addresses or sponsored email address?
I am May 23rd, 2019, silence since October 2019

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Please share your thoughts for my following questions:
1. I am just wondering what is the purpose of signing PR confirmation portal?..If you get email letter confirming your permanent resident and asked you to send photo and printed copy of letter for PR card why you have to sign PR portal?
2. What do you mean by COPR? is it a letter with your COPR number saying you are permanent resident or a different foil/document with your picture on it..I am kind of confused
Thanks

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
i also have question regarding police clearance, is it from where you lived in the past 10 years or form every where after age of 18 that you lived more than six months. thanks
London hasn't specified that in the email request but I would assume that government authority in each country has a standard procedure for this and issue the one for all your past activities and history.

Reactions: Hamied

rtabar

May 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
our application is received May 2019 and similar to others, no update up to now after medical received in Feb. 2019.
as usual, I was checking our application and i saw new update:
Review of medical: April 2021. you passed the medical exam.
on the other hand, i checked On-Line Service and it is saying: we started your application on April 2021.
Is it a good sign? is there any one similar to us?

canada4sheep

Jun 14, 2017
PGP2019 applicant here, application received in May 31st 2019, just received DM on PR application today. Does anyone know how PPR and COPR was handled during this COVID time? I saw people referring to virtual landing and phone calls, but not sure what are the procedures now?

Do we still receive PPR and send passports to Ottawa and got them sent back with immigrants Visa? How long does it take to finish the process?