+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Silent reader of this forum.Just positing timeline line for my parents application.
Visa Office : CPC- Mississauga
APP DATE: June 3rd 2019
Sponsorship Approval: Nov 8th 2019
PA App in process: Nov 15th 2019
BIO metrics and Medical Request: Nov 25th 2019
Medical Pass : Dec6th 2019
PA DecisionMade : March 3rd 2020
Virtual landing : Jan 26th 2021
Parents were in Canada from last 6 months .

Congrats, can you please help? did you update the IRCC about their being in Canada? IF yes, at which email ID? were there any other steps between PA decision made and virtual landing ?

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Any news from CPC- Mississauga ? My application has been received May 21, 2019. Bio (October 2019) and Medical (February 2020) done. But no change since March 2020. Thanks

Waiting for same, Application received on 01 May 2019, Medicals Nov 2019. No change since then.

• Sad
Reactions: nguyentu2001

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019
We did follow with the home country Canadian embassy asking politely to process/transfer the file as the parents are in Canada.. Since they where not able to transfer they did process quickly after almost 15 months of silence. Best option get the Canadian Embassy PR email address for your parents home country and ask to update you..
I am from India and VO was New Delhi, do you have the email address? thxx

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi, I am trying to submit the IRCC web form to upload my father's death certificate...but keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error. Anyone else facing issues with uploading documents when submitting the form?
I tried multiple times; sometimes I don't even get an option to upload a file.
Thoughts?
I am also getting bad gateway error when trying to open the file. I am able to login though.
Thanks

gags220988

Feb 1, 2021
Hello,

I applied for my parents in 2019. They received the application in June (24th), and I got the confirmation in early Dec 2019 . After that, nothing. I'm getting a bit nervous now if the file will be processed at all. Is there any body else who is in the same situation and if the delay is normal. Thanks.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello,

I applied for my parents in 2019. They received the application in June (24th), and I got the confirmation in early Dec 2019 . After that, nothing. I'm getting a bit nervous now if the file will be processed at all. Is there any body else who is in the same situation and if the delay is normal. Thanks.
Hi, there's plenty of people in your position, please see tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c&pli=1#gid=945174368

As you submitted your application closer to the deadline, there's a delay in processing your application but as you have received confirmation, you are part of the 2019 intake and your application will be processed. It just might take some time.

Reactions: gags220988

Papis

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, I am trying to submit the IRCC web form to upload my father's death certificate...but keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error. Anyone else facing issues with uploading documents when submitting the form?
I tried multiple times; sometimes I don't even get an option to upload a file.
Thoughts?
hi, i had the same problem today, tried many times but still not working.
have you find a solution?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
HI Everyone,
The Medical is going to expire in Feb now, as this was done last year Feb by my parents.
Is there any update, how are they going to handle this situation? or my parents has to go through Medical again? I am sure there are others in similar situation. Please let me know how are they handling it.
Thankyou in advance!
My parents had medical on August2019. Just recieved papers to do medical again.Application was showing decision made since Feb 2020

Reactions: serious_cheese

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Thanks! That make sense. Or they could be asked for biometrics for local visa office. I paid the fees via my credit card from Canada.
Bio metric can be done at any VHS office worldwide. If their intention was to get biometric they would not have returned money. At present it appears that they have waived biometric due to covid-19 and validated one done for super visa.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi all,
I need help with a question if anyone could please help. My parents did their medical and PCC in Feb 2020. Which is about to expire. Their passport also got renewed in Feb 2021. My question is should we be proactive and obtain a new PCC from India just to save time. As they might ask for re-medical and new PCC after one year of issuing?
Did they ask for a new PCC from anyone after 1 year of time?
Thanks,
Rj

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Reezam , I think we have similar application dates and application status . mine is June 14 and status is application received. remember last time you mentioned that your status same as my application. did it change since then ?
Hi, thank you for your reply. No, there has been no change in my application since March 2020. I received Biometrics req for my parents in March and the status on PA part of the application is still application received. Is your local Visa Office - New Delhi too ?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Yes! My parents just received their PPRs.

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese Please update my info: DM for PA on Dec. 17th. PPR received on Dec. 17th.

Thank you everyone for your kind help. This group is awesome. I hope everyone get their PPRs soon.
So only your parents no sister included?? If yes I am still wondering why they asked your sister all stuff and then made a negative decision. Like if you are not eligible to be a sponsor, likely they do not send bio requests for sponsored people ( not included who provided it before)