+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woww good for those whose parents are already here, for us, each will cost $2000 for 3 days of isolation.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Any news from CPC- Mississauga ? My application has been received May 21, 2019. Bio (October 2019) and Medical (February 2020) done. But no change since March 2020. Thanks
wow thats super long, we passed medical Dec 2020 so I guess we will have to wait for another 12 months or so based on your case. Same office.

• Sad
Reactions: b_ava

Masontoo

Sep 12, 2016
HI Everyone,
The Medical is going to expire in Feb now, as this was done last year Feb by my parents.
Is there any update, how are they going to handle this situation? or my parents has to go through Medical again? I am sure there are others in similar situation. Please let me know how are they handling it.
Thankyou in advance!

DJay1234

Apr 27, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to those who already got their applications through. My parents had completed their biometric last Nov 2020 and my application currently says under "Background review" for last couple of months. Medical not needed as they went through it at the time of supervisa application i guess.

Does anyone knows what the avg timelines would look like from here? Pls help as i've to plan for their move which might be tricky considering all that's going on around. Appreciate the help. Thanks!!

Also, posting timelines of my parents application if can add it to the tracker pls.

PGP Application for Parents + 1 Dependent
Application Date: June 21st 2019
Sponsorship Approval: Dec 3rd 2019
Started processing application: Sep 2nd 2020
Biometrics requested : Oct 22nd 2020
Medical Not Requested;
Biometric Completed: Nov 25th 2020
Current Status - Under Background check

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
HI Everyone,
The Medical is going to expire in Feb now, as this was done last year Feb by my parents.
Is there any update, how are they going to handle this situation? or my parents has to go through Medical again? I am sure there are others in similar situation. Please let me know how are they handling it.
Thankyou in advance!
depends. some applicants are getting repeat medical requests, others are getting an extension.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to those who already got their applications through. My parents had completed their biometric last Nov 2020 and my application currently says under "Background review" for last couple of months. Medical not needed as they went through it at the time of supervisa application i guess.

Does anyone knows what the avg timelines would look like from here? Pls help as i've to plan for their move which might be tricky considering all that's going on around. Appreciate the help. Thanks!!

Also, posting timelines of my parents application if can add it to the tracker pls.

Medical Not Requested;
thanks for providing your info. i have added you to the tracker. Could you tell me your parents country of citizenship, your province, when you received your AOR and you local visa office that is processing your application? While we have no clear line of sight on timelines, some of this info will help determine processing times based on other applicants.

Reactions: DJay1234

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Do you know roughly how long it take after medical submission to see "medical passed" on ECAS?
Thank you!
There is no exact timelines. Depending on where your parents did their medical. Ours took 8 days for ‘medical passed’ to reflect on our GC key and we did in Canada.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Hi Everyone,

Medical Not Requested;
How did you receive biometrics request? via email?